Thread: site

Default site

Good day to all. maybe someone will help me here. I have a website selling washing machines and for some reason sales have fallen, I can’t understand why .. what I just didn’t do and reduced the price and changed the tables .. maybe I’m doing something wrong .. I heard How can I see who is doing what on the site, tell me how?

If you think you need to record everything that happens on your site, you can set it up to record everything that interests you. of course, this way you can determine what is wrong with the site and why there are few people buying.

I know that there are companies that provide such services, where there is a traffic indicator, but they are all different, there are for shops and there are for simple one-time sites (a small program). I used to have such a program when I was selling on my site. Now I am not engaged in sales and forgot the name of this program, but it is paid, but I saw who went to the site, how much time the visitor spent, and even what buttons he pressed - look for such a program...

This is the most alternative way to determine what is wrong with your site. Over the course of one or more sessions https://creabl.com/service/heatmaps you will be able to see where your visitors are interested and where they are passing by. Or they may leave the site altogether. I’ll say right away that this indicates that they are not interested in the site and here you already need to work with the developers.

__________________________________________________ ______
    Last edited by suoma; 27th November 2022 at 10:57 PM.

For website improvement, session recording is an indispensable tool to help you meet the needs of your website. No matter what your role in the company, whether you are a marketer or a CEO, the user session recording tool will come in handy.

It is definitely difficult to start a business and also keep it afloat and make it successful. In this case, the professional assistance of a reliable recording company will be useful and will attract new customers and identify the strengths and weaknesses of the business.