Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What should be considered when preparing for a home renovation?

If you have a little more in the budget and are looking for bigger change, replacing just your cabinet doors to a more classic Shaker-style front is a great, affordable way to give your kitchen a facelift without changing the footprint. Also consider removing some of those bulky upper cabinets and installing open shelving, revamping your backsplash, or rethinking your kitchen island. If you're ready to commit to the time and budget of a full renovation, you may want to consult an architect or kitchen designer to help you make the most of your space. There are so many ways to update your kitchen! Perhaps you’ve seen some popular kitchen trends such as integrated range hoods and wallpaper that you want to incorporate into your own kitchen. Or, you want to give your builder-basic kitchen some farmhouse-style kitchen charm. The below real-life kitchen renovations are filled with tons of kitchen remodeling ideas to get you started.

Jr. Necki

When preparing for a renovation, I try to find in advance various furniture companies, online stores, workshops and everything that I might need during the renovation. This is really convenient when you don’t have to urgently look for something later. Now I'm planning to renovate the kitchen, and the countertops by Corian Suppliers were an excellent solution. On Total Tops you can see prices, colors and find more info about the material.

Jr. Necki

When preparing for a renovation, I try to find in advance various furniture companies, online stores, workshops and everything that I might need during the renovation. This is really convenient when you don’t have to urgently look for something later. Now I'm planning to renovate the kitchen, and the countertops by Corian Suppliers were an excellent solution. On Total Tops you can see prices, colors and find more info about the material.