Thread: humidifier

Beginner

Default humidifier

Who has a humidifier at home? Is it worth buying one, does it really help? Our doctor advised us to buy it, because in the fall and winter period the child often became ill with laryngitis.

Air humidity really has a direct effect on our well-being and our risk of catching airborne diseases. The task of a humidifier is to saturate the air with moisture.

That's right! Inadequate indoor humidity can cause many illnesses. That is why humidifiers are considered essential for daily human life https://etspeaksfromhome.co.uk/2022/...mmon-life.html , especially if there is a small child in the house! A humidifier in the baby's room will protect his delicate skin and mucous membranes from drying out in the first months of life.

Hi all! How to choose the right humidifier for home use?

I can recommend Aircare humidifier, which I have personally tested, is a leading manufacturer of air humidifiers. They have many models of humidifiers and they all have the same basic features. The Aircare humidifier is designed to work as a dehumidifier and humidifier. This is a very good combination. If you purchase a model with a humidity sensor, it will be a very convenient way to maintain a comfortable humidity in your room.

DO NOT BUY IT!

Always when I look at him, he sputters sharply in my eyes, and when I walk into the room where he is at night, his buzzing scares the hell out of me...

I just kidding, good thing, especially for kitchen :)

Hello, I already thought that you purchased a low-quality fake)