Thread: What online games do you like the most?

Default What online games do you like the most?

What online games do you like the most?

Aviator by Spribe

Hm .... I don't know this game

I enjoy playing crypto plinko. This is a simple but addictive game. It is convenient and easy even for beginners! The rules of the game are simple. And I like that you can win cryptocurrency and get your winnings quickly!

Quote Originally Posted by gina777 View Post
    Hm .... I don't know this game
    If you haven't played Aviator yet, try it. There's a demo version.

I play Clash of Clans, GTA 5 and Dota 2.

I like League of Legends, it's very entertaining. I want to take in pro tournaments one day. I found cool platform for gamers at https://ess.gg/lol/tournaments where I can check results and schedule of favorite matches, watch live streams, compare team stats before the match started, and check full match statistics after the match was finished. This make playing the game is even more exciting.
    Last edited by johnnyy; 27th January 2023 at 06:04 PM.

I think the best game today is Aviator online. Interesting game, I advise everyone! You can not find a better slot. I will share my observations: the frequency of falling out large coefficients is very low, so the airplane has time to fly away. But if you play from x2 to x10 maximum, you can win quite well. But a lot depends on luck.

I like playing GTA San Andreas, GTA V, and Need For Speed Most Wanted (2005) online. These games are old, but their multiplayer modes are outstanding. After playing for the first time, you'll fall in love with these games' online modes.