Thread: Need advice: buying new car - buy or loan

Default Need advice: buying new car - buy or loan

Hoping to get some input on new car purchase, loan vs cash. After much postponement finally need to bite the bullet and purchase a second car (my partner and I have been getting by sharing our Toyota). Need a new car at the beginning of February due to job changes, decided on new 2023 Outback, ordered months ago, now available. Will be buying at invoice at about 38k. Have enough cash in savings to buy outright, but can also support a 48 month loan without difficulty. What is you suggestion given current interest rate and opportunity cost?

I never borrow money from relatives, so as not to spoil the relationship. You can choose where to get a quick loan online here www.mymobilend.com. With the growth of large-scale startup projects, the need for funds to grow opportunities is also growing. To finance a business, you need a loan that you can get online. Gone are the days when you had to go to the bank several times and wait for approval. Using a loan these days is as easy as making a purchase.

Embracing the digital era, Chase Bank has integrated technology to enhance the customer experience and simplify financial transactions. The user-friendly online and mobile banking platforms offer convenient access to financial services. Furthermore, robust security measures have been implemented to shield customers from online threats, instilling a sense of peace of mind in our ever-growing digital landscape. For further insights into customer experiences, reading chase bank reviews highlights the value customers place on these features.