Thread: How do I get citizenship of another country?

Default How do I get citizenship of another country?

Peace, everyone! Here I would like to discuss with you an important aspect of citizenship. I know that it is given to us from birth, but I have always wanted to feel like a person, a citizen in another country. How can I do this, does anyone know?

Obtaining citizenship of another country is not at all difficult. To do this, it is enough to collect all the necessary documents and contact organizations that offer assistance in obtaining second citizenship through investment programs with the help of Global Citi-Zen LLC. I think you will find more information about it here because that is what I used when I applied for my second citizenship. Hope this helps you and answers your question.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoS View Post
    Obtaining citizenship of another country is not at all difficult. To do this, it is enough to collect all the necessary documents and contact organizations that offer assistance in obtaining second citizenship through investment programs with the help of Global Citi-Zen LLC. I think you will find more information about it here because that is what I used when I applied for my second citizenship. Hope this helps you and answers your question.
    Citizenship of another country can be obtained on several grounds. The easiest (but accessible to limited groups of people) way is repatriation, obtaining citizenship based on historical roots. What do you think about this way?