Thread: House renovation

Default House renovation

what do I need to know before house renovation? Any designers here? Share your tips please

I have learned a lot from the YouTube user “DIY RenoVision” specifically. He is a (now former) general contractor and shows many different approaches to how to do a thing. Like 4 different approaches to tiling a bathtub or 3 different ways to hang a door. The multiple approaches can usually help find a path that aligns with the situation you are in.

Pick something small, and just TRY. The vast majority of this stuff really isn't rocket science, and if you screw up and do a paint job in your bathroom it isn't a major catastrophe, you're just stuck deciding on if it is worth re-doing with your lessons learned. For my house renovation I found 3d interior rendering on this page, they can implement all interior design ideas and show me the final result in pictures. With their help I saved my time and money. It is useful service for interior designers too.
    Last edited by dj3; 17th February 2023 at 07:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyjack View Post
    what do I need to know before house renovation? Any designers here? Share your tips please
    First, you should decide exactly on the style of your repair. Now quite popular is minimalism, made in pastel colors. An important aspect in minimalism is the walls. In order to make them look stylish, I recommend choosing light textured wallpapers with the help of fancywalls.eu Good luck with the repair :)

Jr. Necki

Hi all, I would like to ask you about where to buy furniture. I would like to get something for the bedroom.

Jr. Necki

Hello, you can search on 1stopbedrooms, they have a wide selection of bedroom furniture here, including sofas and beds. You can visit their website to see the range and make a purchase. You can also See Details to get more information about the store before you make your purchase.

Get the look you want for your home with a little help from our interior design services. Whether you're seeking a fresh new approach or a simple update, we can help create spaces that meet your needs, while also making great use of underutilized space.

I know a plenty of various different ways about how to improve the quality and look of your apartment. That is why I have chosen https://enjoythewood.com/products/3d...map-multicolor 3d map. If you're seeking a fresh new approach or a simple update, they can help create spaces that meet your needs, while also making great use of underutilized space.

Depending on the scope of your renovation project, you may need to obtain permits from your local government. Make sure to check with your local planning department to determine what permits you need. Incorporating energy-efficient features into your renovation can save you money on your energy bills and reduce your environmental impact.Renovation projects can often uncover unexpected issues that require additional work and expenses. Make sure to budget for these contingencies.