Thread: Which weapons do you think are the most effective in the game and why?

Default Which weapons do you think are the most effective in the game and why?

Hi all, I'd like to ask a question about weapons in CS:GO. Which weapons do you think are the most effective in the game and why?

Hi! I believe the AWP is the most effective weapon in CS:GO. It can kill an opponent with a single shot and has a long range. The AWP also has a scope, which makes it very accurate. The P90 is an excellent melee weapon. It has a high rate of fire and is well controlled. I also love its large magazine and ability to reload quickly. You can find a great selection of weapons here https://xplay.gg/store .

I would agree with you that the AWP is a powerful weapon in CS:GO. But I prefer the AK-47 automatic rifle. Although it doesn't kill with one shot, it has a high rate of fire and high damage. I also love its controllability and ability to reload quickly.

Jr. Necki

I think it will be easier to look at the characteristics of different weapons if we are talking, for example, about cs go. There are cs go skins, but they can be used as a decorative element to customize the appearance of a character or weapon. But they can be used on CS2 skins upgrade sites to ****** or bet on sports. If you are interested, there are now various sites that provide good conditions. It's worth reading more about each of them.