Thread: What is your favorite piece of jewelry you ever crafted, and does it have sentimental

Jr. Necki

Default What is your favorite piece of jewelry you ever crafted, and does it have sentimental

My favorite piece of jewelry I ever crafted I sold. It was a hammered 14-gauge wire of 14k gold with a spiral on the end, encircling a green topaz. Never sell your favorites.

Among my favorites is this 8mm peridot rondelle necklace. It features a centerpiece of three peridot rondelles, separated with 14k yellow gold spacers and flanked on either side with 14k yellow gold stacked bead caps. My necklace is finished with a 14k yellow gold toggle clasp, with a tassel embellishment.

Massive gold necklace with 14K yellow gold clip. This women's yellow gold clip-on necklace is backed by a lifetime warranty. You can personalize this solid clip necklace for women with metallic color, gold clarity, width and length. The secure lobster claw will allow you to wear this necklace securely and easily take it off when you need to real gold chains for women. Buy a stylish Luxurman Women's Gold necklace that will make you look exclusive.