Thread: Can you tell me where I can register my IOSS?

Default Can you tell me where I can register my IOSS?

When shipping to European Union countries, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and Norway is required to add the tax number (VAT / IOSS) of the marketplace where the product was sold (if the buyer has paid tax) to avoid double taxation. Can you tell me where I can register my IOSS?

Beginner

Import One-Stop Shop system is designed to simplify customs clearance of goods from online stores worth less than 150 euros. With it, you as a seller or a representative of a marketplace will be able to collect VAT from the buyer at the moment of order placement and transfer these funds directly to the state authorities. The use of IOSS can simplify the procedure and make it more transparent for the buyer, as well as help to increase the efficiency of customs procedures. Today, ioss number registration can be done online. I think you will not have any problems.

Good afternoon. Everyone knows the Amazon trading platform, but I would like to know really truthful reviews about the work of this platform and what discounts and bonuses can you get when purchasing goods? Thank you.

Of course, I will share my experience! Amazon is not just a marketplace, but a real giant in the world of online shopping. Amazon has an excellent quality of service. Recently, I had a problem with delivery, and I contacted amazon customer service. I was listened to carefully and a solution was found quickly. As for discounts and bonuses, Amazon often offers various promotions and loyalty programs for its customers, which makes shopping even more profitable.