Thread: What happens if you complain about a FedEx driver to FedEx?

Default What happens if you complain about a FedEx driver to FedEx?

Drivers are actually subcontractors; what the customer service reps aren’t telling you is that Fedex is actually powerless to discipline a driver, but we can and will come down on the contractors they work for. If the contractor gets enough delivery failures and complaints, they lose their contract. The best thing you can do is actually to figure out which local contractor your driver works for and go directly to them, or get in contact with your local Fedex station’s P&D manager and get them to box the contractor’s ears; I was able to personally fix a delivery issue for a friend in the latter way. If you contact Fedex customer service, we will investigate, but we can’t actually do much at all to the driver, as it’s up to the contractor to issue discipline.

Jr. Necki

Black women have consistently left their mark on the music industry for centuries. The black female musicians highlighted here are PissedConsumer sense of the past, present, and future. These three iconic black female singers leave me in awe of the barriers they have overcome; the standards they set; and the progress they have made, largely in very difficult political and historical times. I imagine these bold, beautiful black voices in order when they arrived on stage - their birthday, that is.