Thread: Tire Agent Recommendations

Jr. Necki

Default Tire Agent Recommendations

Hey, peeps! I'm on the hunt for new tires and came across Tire Agent. I'm always cautious before buying online, so I'm wondering if anyone knows a site with reviews about different companies that includes Tire Agent. I'd love to make an informed decision with your help. Thanks in advance!

Jr. Necki

I order a set of tires from this company. I went to their website and provided an option to make the model tire agent and year of my car which automatically fills in certain tire sizes. I chose the size of the tires and bought them, when they arrived at a certain place, the wrong size tires were sent. The good fire sizes they sent were not even an option on their website. Now they are insisting that I pay the return fee even though it is their fault.

Jr. Necki

Why didn't anyone tell me that choosing tires for a car is so hard? I thought I would have to buy, say, tires for winter, tires for warm and dry weather. But I definitely did not expect such a huge variety of types of tires, much less brands. Also the prices are different everywhere.

That's why I like multi-brand online stores like The Tire Man shop. Different brands with good prices, and a wide variety of tires ranging from mud terrain off the road tires to classic, simplest tires for city driving. If you still have questions about your choices, though, why not consult with the consultants at The Tire Man or the auto technicians at your auto shop?