Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do you like to spend your free time?

I honestly love travelling to various countries. Everytime I have few free days, I'm going somewhere and it is my biggest happiness in life. Evevn if I need visa or have troubles with searching of good flights prices, I know where to look for help. At this point, visadrom saves me all the time, especially in case of applying for non-us visas, which is sometimes a tough job. I assume that everything in your vacation should be planned, at least the transportation, visa and accomodation, and the aforementioned agency professionally helps you out with theese three points.

Yes you are right. There are restrictions on entry to certain countries. I think a lot of people would like it not to be. But you need to respect other people's rules and laws

I like to walk with my family

Default re

es prefer to play video games or watch a movie at home, but I also like to travel, play sports, and go for walks in the park or in nature. I think it's important to find a balance

Hello, my friend. I really like to play computer games, in particular counter-strike global offensive. I also have a small hobby inside the game - opening cases on the platform https://usaskin.club/en/upgrade. With their help, I get cool skins for weapons in my collection.

Hi guys. Now there is a very wide variety of games. And I don't see any gaps to enjoy it. The main thing is to choose a platform and a game that you like and bring maximum joy and happiness. I like to play online. Just look at this list https://lucky-bet.eu/ and choose a convenient site for yourself :) These are sites that have been tested by many players. The games are high quality and very realistic. You can play anywhere

I like doing sports. Like wall pilate or running.Recently have came across on that one linkand really curious about to try that wall pilates. My recent exercises was not that hard and serious like that so wish me luck guys!
    Last edited by claster79; 29th July 2023 at 10:03 PM.