Thread: Developing a mobile app

Default Developing a mobile app

How do I develop a mobile app that uses location information? I'm just starting out in programming and would like to hear from more experienced programmers who have personally experienced

In addition to using geolocation services, it's important to keep user data secure and comply with privacy policies. Review geolocation guidelines and documentation to properly integrate geolocation into your application. But this is only a small piece of information. It's best to talk to experts. Try also here https://yellow.systems/blog/how-to-c...tion-based-app
    Last edited by goldsay; 2nd June 2023 at 01:54 AM.

To create a mobile app with location functionality, you need to use geolocation services and APIs, such as Google Maps or Mapbox. Consider what location-related functionality you want to add, such as displaying nearby places, navigation, or location-based notifications

I want to create a mobile application where the user can look into the camera, and the app can detect the number of their eyes.

Embarking on mobile app development using location information is an exciting venture. As a beginner, it's essential to start with the basics. Understanding the fundamentals of programming, particularly languages like Swift for iOS or Java/Kotlin for Android, is crucial. Then, delve into location-based services (LBS) and how to integrate them into your app. By the way if you are interested in in-app purchase software, there are insightful resources available, like the Adapty blog, which covers various aspects of app development and in-app purchases. For example this Paywall Newsletter #13 blog was quite useful for me recently! It's a valuable resource to enhance your understanding and navigate the journey of crafting a location-based mobile app.