View Poll Results: Was this Guide helpful?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

4 10.53%
  • no

22 57.89%
  • yes and no

12 31.58%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Guide For Rouge/Sin/Hermit ~ Also money making

Default Guide For Rouge/Sin/Hermit ~ Also money making

This is a MAD LONG GUIDE!!!!!
    I'l try to finish this up as soon as possible, post an comments as in details if you need more information about the Assassin class, as in most effctive way to killin certain monsters, such as golem. I'm not typing it now, becuase that'll waste my time if no one needs it ( wasted like an hour typing this guide ). After i finish the leveling areas and skill points i will move onto an explination of why i train at these areas and why this method is best for skill. then I will post the money making plan, and finish it up with some star pictures, and other information people rquested. ( requested information will be answered as soon as possible, but if i haven't did it before I will test out your question then answer )

HAPPY GAMING!!

Sin's are not one of the most funest class to level, but at higher level they are quite fun :D , but this guide is for people are are really dedicated 2 making a sin.

----------------------------------------Training-------------------------------------
    1-10 maple island
    10-15 hunting ground 2 / 3 or slime tree
    15-20 do nella quest then go to pig beach then back to slime tree
    ------- 1 - 2 - 3, the prize will be 50lemon 100 cake and level 20 glove
    ------- do not worry to much about pigs hurting u, at this level 1 lucky 7 should kill
    ------- buy extra pot such as blue pot if you need
    ------- once you finish all your cake/lemon go back to slime tree
    20-25 ah this level is best for forest of wisdom
    ------- this place is good for money, alot of zeco, panlid, mace, and matty
    25-30 best if you PQ or Wild Boars
    ------- if you get a sapphire earrings you can trade it for any peice of level 35thief armor you need.
    31-35 fire boars
    ------- glass shoe
    36-40 fire boars or jr. grumpin
    ------- find glass shoe or make profit
    40-50 cold eye or golemor Z lupin
    ------- icicles or level 40 equipment(sorry if i'm wrong)
    51-60 red drakes or iron hog
    ------- steelies or golden circet(sell for 1mill)
    60-70 dark golem or dark yeti or yeti
    ------- couldn't find what else 2 train on
    71-80 like hellz i know

----------------------------------------skillz-----------------------------------------
    level=====skill
    10 ====== 1nimble body(-1-)
    11 ====== 2nimble body(-3-) - 1keen eye(-1-)
    12 ====== 3keen eye(-4-)
    13 ====== 3keen eye(-7-)
    14 ====== 1keen eye(master) - 2lucky seven(-2-)
    15 ====== 3lucky seven(-5-)
    16 ====== 3lucky seven(-8-)
    17 ====== 3lucky seven(-11-)
    18 ====== 3lucky seven(-14-)
    19 ====== 3lucky seven(-17-)
    20 ====== 3lucky seven(mastery)
    21 ====== 1lucky seven(mastery), 2disorder(-2-)
    22 ====== 1disorder(-3-) - 2dark sight(-2-)
    23 ====== 3dark sight(-5-)
    24 ====== 3dark sight(-8-)
    25 ====== 1dark sight(-9-) - 2nimble body(-5-)
    26 ====== 3nimble body(-8-)
    27 ====== 3nimble body(-11-)
    28 ====== 3nimble body(-14-)
    29 ====== 3nimble body(-17-)
    30 ====== 3nimble body(mastery) - 1haste(-1-)
    31 ====== 3haste(-4-)
    32 ====== 3haste(-7-)
    33 ====== 3haste(-10-)
    34 ====== 3haste(-13-)
    35 ====== 3haste(-16-)
    36 ====== 3haste(-19-)
    37 ====== 1haste(mastery) - 2claw mastery(-2-)
    38 ====== 1javelin mastery(-3-) - 2critical shot(-2-)
    39 ====== 3critical shot(-5-)
    40 ====== 3critical shot(-8-)
    41 ====== 3critical shot(-11-)
    42 ====== 3critical shot(-14-)
    43 ====== 3critical shot(-17-)
    44 ====== 3critical shot(-20-)
    45 ====== 3critical shot(-23-)
    46 ====== 3critical shot(-26-)
    47 ====== 3critical shot(-30-)
    48 ====== 1critical shot(mastery) - 2javelin mastery(-5-)
    49 ====== 3javelin booster(-3-)
    50 ====== 3javelin booster(-6-)
    51 ====== 3javelin booster(-9-)
    52 ====== 1avelin booster(-10-) - 2endure(2)
    53 ====== 1enuder(-3-) - 2drain(-2-)
    54 ====== 3drain(-3)
    55 ====== 3drain(-6)
    56 ====== 3drain(-9)
    57 ====== 3drain(-12-)
    58 ====== 3drain(-15-)
    59 ====== 3drain(-18-)
    60 ====== 3drain(-21-)
    61 ====== 3drain(-24-)
    62 ====== 3drain(-27-)
    63 ====== 3drain(mastery)
    64 ====== 3javelin booster(-13-)
    65 ====== 3javelin booster(-16-)
    66 ====== 3javelin master(-8-)
    67 ====== 3javelin master(-11-)
    68 ====== 3javelin master(-14-)
    69 ====== 3javelin master(-17-)
    70 ====== 3javelin mastery(master) - 1alchemist(-1-)
    71 ====== 3alchemist(-4-)
    72 ====== 3alchemist(-7-)
    73 ====== 3alchemist(-10-)
    74 ====== 3alchemist(-13-)
    75 ====== 3alchemist(-16-)
    76 ====== 3alchemist(-19-)
    77 ====== 1alchemist(mastery) - 2meso up(-2-)

--------------------------------------------MONEY!!-------------------------------------
    since it seems you people are more into the how you say... money part of my guide, i'll guess i'll started it. My money guide is not really a guide it's more based on my training guide, if you follow my training guide, by level 18, you should have over 200k, but i will make a guide, but as you see on the guide on top from level 10-50 i was not truely thinking about most exp and fastest you can level, but instead of how to make the most mesos you can. As i said in guide from level 10-15 you should fight in Hunting ground 3 so you can get your ores for steel titan, then by level 16 from pig beach you should have enough mith for mith titan. Plus from level 1-10 you should get extra ores so u can make bronze igor. FROM LEVEL 1-20 YOU WILL MAKE WELL OVER 250kMESOS!!! BUT NOT COUNTING ARMOR, SO WITH ARMOR IT"S 150k. SORRY FOR THE MISTAKE!!

SO!!!!
    back to money guide, the guide is really for strogner players only, as for level 30+ as i said in reversedsin's guide you should kill fire boars get leather and sell and get steel, from level 30-35 if you stay in burnt land you should make well over 100steel ores, glass shoe, 500leather+, 50 garnet ( level 35 shoes ) 250k mesos and around maybe 10k fireboar tooths. But From level 25-30 train on wild boars because they drop mad addy ore, enuff for u 2 upgrade your bronze igor and get addy guard. So by the time you level 35 you should have well over 500k plus you level 35armor, and alot of extra ores. But you might not be lucky as me in getting the ores and items such as glass shoe or other stuff, but you should come to at least 400k and extra ores with level 35armor.

P.S. NO level 35 claw, was 2 hard for me 2 make so i skipped

-------------------------------------EXPLINATION---------------------------------

1-10 = maple island is the best many green and blue snails for you to chop away at, max training here is 2 hours to hit level 10, but if you stop to take breaks the max is 2hours and 30min. In other cases I have tried Victoria Hunting Ground, very bad, died 5 times ( didn't use pot ) at lower level from 1-10 you shouldn't use pot. PERIOD! Also you find alot of ores and clothing in Maple, You should find 5 steel or 5 bronze ore a few amy two one line T-Shirt, maybe some noob items. (sword, pants, etc )

11-15 = this place was the worst desiscion for me, on how to make the best amount of mesos, you'll need more bronze / steel ore for titan then igor. So continue to fight red snails / blue for steel, and mushie for bronze. once you have well over 10 steel you can move on to slime, slimes are quite easy, so good amount of money / items( lemon, sapphire ores, axe, etc ) Leather can them be bought or obtain from pigs neer hensey ( DON't GO TO PIG BEACH ) buy the leather if you have to. you need 20 leather, should be around 6k for 20leather, IF NOT WHISPER TO ME IN BERA, OR TO MY FRIEND IN SCANA ( CHAOS188 ), WE WILL SELL TO YOU. I"M MORE ACTIVE, CHAOS NOT ALWAYS ON!!

16-20 = By this time you should have done nella 1, 2 you don't have to do 3 right away, but do it before level 20. By now you should have gotten the steel titan ( leather from pigs, screws from john quest ) now find some mith ore and get a mith titan, if you don't have all the bith before level 17 then go buy it, not worth waiting, from pig beach you will find alot of gold ore ( 7k-10k each ) sell them, you have no need for gold ores, by level 20 you should have make around 50k from gold ores. More then enough to pay for mith ores for titan. Find also other things like hamer for money. Also if you don't have enough ores for igor go back to hunting ground 3 and kil snails / muchie ( orange )!

21-25 = Ah my favorite spot, Forest Of Wisdom, though you will train a bit slow here, like .1% per a kill but you will find a zeco / matty (grean) / panlid once you do you will become alot richer, zeco you can npc it for 70k or sell to people for 120k, if it's above average alot more!! Same for matty but the most you can sell it for is 60k unless you upgrade it. Ah last but not the worst, is panlid best of the best, sell for 250k minimue, if it's 10defence. go to kerning and people will bid on it, trying to buy it, you might just sell it for 300k. On my sin i found all three items, and i became so rich, i found 2 zeco 3 matty, 1 panlid, so rich =D.

26-30 = At this level, you should have done maya medicine quest, brown bamboo hat very important, use until level 40, then get pilfer. Now go kill wild boars and get addy ore to make addy igor and then do nella quest level 25 give 50 leather and 30 stiff feather, and get bronze / steel bar, once you have all you need for addy guard, make it, then go PQ, in party quest get 3 sapphire earrings, then trade or sell, and then buy level 35 thief armor, after that go to where you want to train.

31-35 = Fire Boar is good money 150k an hour including pot. You should find wolbi and glass shoe, the glass shoe is for finishing arwen quest, then do the doll quest at level 40, get mad fame / money / scroll / level 40 hat. Until then, train here for exp / glass shoe / money

36-40 = Fire boars, you know why. Also jr. grumpin to get kumbi!!!! i so far killed 2k and still didn't get then, so by the time u get them you'll be level 38....

yo, 2 lazy to make the rest continue tonight.......

>_> Ok job, but it's better if you usually safe SP points for things that double after 10, or 15 sp put into it. Because, if you have 11, L7 for ex, you will do more damage yes, but it will cost you much more than a lvl 10 L7 where you can just save 10 points for it to be maxed then you could pewnz0r without being gipped of mp pots. Or something like that,

I quit. Playing MU; Goal: 400+Reset
    Zatoichi+9+Skill+Luck+16+16<3
    Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddy <3
    in beta, int makes your character smarter.

yes i know it's better to save but most people don't like to save, so i set it up this way

Your guide was quite helpful, but the guide in the HS site was much better =] Because it enabled people to have much more meso.

once i type my money making plan, people will be making mad money, and leveling

Post away then =] Make us filthy rich. I look forward to making a assassin with your skill build.

chat lol, thnx

lol no1 voted yes

because this not really leveling guide, more of get mad rich guide, and become powerful

Default Re: Guide For Rouge/Sin/Hermit ~ Also money making

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosSlaya
    15-20 do nella quest then go to pig beach
    ------- 1 - 2 - 3, the prize will be 50lemon 100 cake and 100 white pot
    if im not wrong the 3rd part of the quest gives u your class level 20 gloves?