• Soon to be Suicide bomber

2 7.41%
  • Nerd

3 11.11%
  • Geek there is a def ppls

0 0%
  • Individual

17 62.96%
  • Satalte A.k.A you clung to jock/prep/ect..

2 7.41%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: What are you/were you considered

Well nah duh. But they aren't limiting what we learn. I mean, whats stopping a 10 year old to go and pick up a book on Geometry? Nothing. Government just syas we need to know this and this. They're giving us a base to start on.

u just completely contradicted urself my agreeing with my previous statement and then arguing against it.

of course the government doesnt restrict what we can learn outside of school (personally, i dont feel like im learning anything in school because all of my learning has been done outside of the educational system).

however, the government tells us what they want us to know, not what we should know.

And yet you still comepletely confuse me when saying the governemnt only teaches us what they want us to know. Well, they're giving us a base to start learning from right there. I've said it too much. You should get the picture by now. If not, I'll draw up a diagram in school.

should i make it clearer?

the government tells the educational sytem what to teach us for the betterment of image of the US government. the government isnt educating us personally, obviously, but they are influencing what is taught is in the educational system.

Quote Originally Posted by let_her_burn
    I grew up just fine.
    People aren't born asshats. They are crafted. And by crafted I mean thrown in a furnace and scratched at by...oh let's say silverfish.
    ~DarkTwilight~

Quote Originally Posted by Lagg
    should i make it clearer?

the government tells the educational sytem what to teach us for the betterment of image of the US government. the government isnt educating us personally, obviously, but they are influencing what is taught is in the educational system.
    Serisouly the only proof you have of this is that "villians and heros" nonsense. If the government didn't want us to know about the sins they've commited, then everything that we use to communicate with would be banished. Ask yourself what would the common man do in the situation of admitting to a crime.

Craplook what you have dones to my Crappy post it's good now also The gov. Sux yes butif we new every little thing they did we would never leave our houses and we would never be taken seriously if we did not fight in war I mean look at the french.Yes I hate the french they hate us and we help them alot.
    Blue Is the color of the Sky
    Yellow is the color of the Sun
    Red is the color of your Blood
    These 3 colors make the world go round