I'm sure somebody has already heard this from a random forum (ex: GameFAQS, SW.net, etc.), but for the non-i-go-on-other-forums-ey types.. I thought I should introduce this game's existance.

First off, homesite: http://wildcannon.com/index.asp

A few things:

~ Gunbound players should check this out IMO >_>

~ A selection of bots to choose from (smaller than GB's selection), has 2 random bots, those being the "omgwtf Dragon" (big, red, has a bigass fireball attack o.O), and a big yellow thing called Orbit, aka the "pissball." You'll have to see it's attack to know why.

~ A selection of items, which you have to buy yourself (each item has a one-time use, you must re-buy them when you use it, can only buy when not in a progressing game.

~ A selection of maps, most of which we can bunge in, some , like this underwater-like stage, you can't even dent the bottom-most ground o.O

~ It has team battles of course, but a bit different. They can go from 2-4 teams fighting all at once. You can control your own bot, or play a special mode where you command your own small team of bots.

~ Very little lag from my PoV(I played for many hours yesterday, not one problem, can't say the same for GB though.)

~ From the looks of it, there's a very small population, which makes me guess this game is relatively new (which explains the above note), so if you want a full game, I'd advise dragging your friends here

~ No shot bonuses, and you can't check what angle you have, so expect to do some guesstimations. (YES I SAID GUESSTIMATIONS DAMMIT)

~ No floaty-purple-thor floating in the air, but there is a bot named Thor.. which is oddly similar to GB's Bigfoot o.O

~ No weather effects except for day and night, where at night, attack power increases, mobility decreases

~ Awesome music/graphics, this > GB by a long shot IMO. Wild Cannon even has a page for d/l'ing MP3 versions of their soundtrack. o.o Odd, but interesting.

~ Relatively similar key setting, though you'll definitely want to check for any differences.

~ You have to open the game from the home page, which I find odd.

~ Rank system is shown by symbols like GB, but isnt fully implemented. Rank symbol list would be here: http://wildcannon.com/about/rank/rank_tip.asp

~ The currency is "Steel Money." If you're poor, you can get "free" steel money. The link on the site for it is fairly easy to see.

That's about all I can say for now, I'll probably be on here for a while now.. so yeah. My IGN is Sforzando, and I don't see any buddy list-like things implemented, but there's a whipser function, so use that. :D

PS - Use something other than Firefox to sign up, apparently the "submit" button doesnt work on Firefox.