View Poll Results: Should i make his MS life terrible?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! He deserved it!

7 30.43%
  • No! He is just a stupid noob, don't waste your time on him

12 52.17%
  • You shouldn't have defame him

2 8.70%
  • Hell yes! Your ranting on him is awesome!

2 8.70%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another old case

Jr. Necki

Default Another old case

This one is about ksing and if you don't bother to read it, don;t

I was trying to get in to aquila. It is really hard as the capacity is max. 1 min later i managed to get in and chose 1 of the 20 channels. Ok, i immediately drop to gollem temple 3. I saw a person and changed channel immediately. I did this about 10 times before i managed to find an empty spot to train.

10 minutes later this noob zzbatmanzz came. He started killing the stone gollem and i just kept quiet. Then what did he say? "cc plz, i came here first"

WTF! he got problem? I told him i am there first and what reply did i get? "I go repot" I can't believe he still admits it. What i know is that if a person is afk and you take his spot, it is perfectly fine because he has already lost it by afking.

Now he went out of the spot, i came in and he came back demanding that it was his spot! Again i am patient telling him that this spot is no longer yours and he replied "then try to ks me"

Alright a lvl 45 warrior against a 50+ assasin, who will win? It is obvious because of 2 factors. First he is much higher level then me. Second he is an assasin.

Here is an SS of him

Now I am going to let off some steam. The words here is going to be very offensive, rude and very disturbing. If you don't want to know, don't read it at all.

To zzbatmanzz:
    You're a ****ing bastard, son of a ***** and no life! Just because you're stronger so you have the right to snatch my spot like that! I have been enduring for 43 lvls being ksed, hoping to be able to this spot to train happily. I don't mind if i am ksed at curse eyes or fire boars. Too many people are there and i understand that.

I wonder how your parents teach you how to behave, horrendous monkey, ass hole. Just because you're sitting behind the computer screen and so you dare to bully people like this? As if they are a pile of rubbish?
    Brainless git. If you're a guy there, i make sure i castrate you. If you're a girl there, i make sure i rape you and burn you alive!!

I told you this is offensive. Don't read it and come complaining. I am also not sure if you can use vulgarities in empty house....zzzzz

By the way, i am holding up a vote to know if i should make him MS life horrible or just leave him alone, please vote. Your vote will be my decision

PS: zzzzz i just noticed that all the offensive words are changed.... lol!
    Aquila
    59 Fighter 20.74%( Retired for O Level Examination)

Arguements like this are pointless in Maple Story. We can't control anyone else's actions but our own, so we really shouldn't get mad when someone acts like an ass. Just ignore them and find something else to do. ;o

ezpzlmnsqz ;o

Crimson Balrog

That's what pisses me off most in this game. Someone who claims a spot, demand people to leave "their spot," and start cursing when you explain it's not theirs.

I would simply ignore him and just ks him till he cowers to some other channel.

Defaming someone for ksing and claiming to be their spot doesn't really sound reasonable.

ahh just ill ur 50osh and ull be the one KSING :P
    BERA
    H3ro917-lvl 57 fighter

Slime

Default not worth your time

You find all sorts of folks on MS. Everyone I'm sure here at one time has been cheated, scammed, defammed, and KS'd. If I get worked up every time a noob randomly defames me, cheats me out of fame trading, steals a spot, Ks'd, or even just wanders around like some retard randomly calling folks "noob" (we've all seen that...and I'm still not sure why they do it-what's the point? Like we'll say , "oh gosh you're right! Thnx for enlightening me!" :?: ), I know I'd NEVER have any fun. One thing about this game I've noticed, like many things internet related, people have WAY too much pride. Arguments just becomes contest between two people who somehow get to the point that they just HAVE to win. Don't get as pissed off as much as the other person and you've already won because you know how to have fun with a game and all they are is ticked off at something that happened in an imaginary world.
    I don't want to be a god. I just want to bring fire to the people.
    And I want my cut.

just becuz hes level 5X doesn mean he has the right to brag and push other people out of his way as if he were the best player in the game
    you could get to level 50 in like 5 months or somthing
    but if you hang around experiencing all kinds of stuff and not only leveling it might take you a long time to get to level 50
    i hate people like batman, i just do
    no wait, NEVER MIND

Default TOTALLY AGREE

I CAN UNDERSTAND HOW U FEEL TOTALLY. there is no one spot that belongs to someone. JUST SHARE. today i met something similar, a mage who was training at evil eye cave was training, and i left my char there ytd so naturally since when i log on i am there, might as well train there.. I know she is at the bottom of the cave so I just train at the top. And out of NOWHERE she came up and start KSing, nevermind, probably eager to level, NEVERMIND. So i just continue to hit, and then.. she continue to KS me.. so i went down to train..and she followed, and then, she ask my change channel, i don't see the reason for leaving, it's not her place only, so i just ignore and continue training, next minute she starts calling me a noob. My char is like higher level than her? I just shut up and train, next minute she comes back and defame, and defame and defame, so naturally i defame back and change char to defame, and she said "DONT YOU DARE TO TOUCH MY FAME! I AM FROM SIEGER" -_____-" okay, too bad, i alr did it, i defamed her twice, she defamed me 5x ... what is with people like this?!?!?!?!?

Beginner

Getting angry over something like this is...worthless. If you're angry and defaming and spamming with incoherent words-, then he's gotten the best of you. It's a game-, and you can tell yourself this. If he's higher level than you, then that means he spent more time in front of the computer than you did...essentially meaning he has no social life. =]

Today I was training at the Cellion area and it's normally empty so it's not impossible to find another empty channel. Two higher-level ice mages came in and I didn't change channels, because there are three places to fight on. Because I refused to leave, I got defamed. I went down to the ledge he was fighting on, gave him a F2 face and switched to an empty channel.

In MS you're going to encounter a lot of these people-, make the best of it. I'm not saying venting it is wrong, but there are a lot healthier things (OMFG, I failed with a 95! D:<, kidding X3) you could vent about rather than a pixelated character who killed a pixelated monster that you wanted to kill. D:

Lvl 5X Ice/Lit Mage [Scania]
    Lvl 2X Banditsin [Scania]

dude, this topic is over a month dead. leave dead topics dead.
    Currently looking for someone to trade 2mill mesos in Bera for 2mill mesos Broa (meaning i get 2mill in Broa, you get 2mill in Bera).