View Poll Results: Do you think maplestory is boring?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Boring > Fun but not completely

28 60.87%
  • No NOT AT ALL!!! ITS FUN!!

14 30.43%
  • Yes COMPLETELY BORING

4 8.70%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Maplestory is 5 minutes exciting 50 minutes boring..

Beginner

Default Maplestory is 5 minutes exciting 50 minutes boring..

Ok you just spent 1-2 hours getting to level 10 hurray!
    Oh sweet I got a full book of skills!
    This is so cool look at my new clothes...

To get to level 10 to 15 you need to play for about 5 hours+...warriors is slightly less, bowman has trouble, magicians have huge trouble if they have no money cause their attacks rely on magic only...

Ok you just got ur lev 15 clothes, now you can move on to a different monster...woohoo another 5 hours + to lev 20...and archers probably longer...THIS IS WHY NOOBS BEG, CAUSE ITS SO BORING TO LEVEL!!!

Ok lev 20 woot new clothes i can move onto the next monster and do some jump quests that take really long on ur first try...it gets alot easier but only after 100 tries right?

Most people get bored at these levels and explore the dungeons and ossyria at this point, which is boring as well...

The only exciting part would be your 2nd job adv. because you're excited to get new skills, but actually you're at the most BORING part of the game, where you repeat using your old skills until one of ur new ones gets decent enough..which can take up 20+ hours of your life...yes there are the certain jobs like assassins getting to jump attack, teleporting for mages but oh cmon, you call that exciting?

PvP is the big option, it would make the game much more fun, something like a huge war mode would be awesome, if you played runescape (castlewars) you know what I mean...

The bad option would be 1 person vs 1 person, there are many disadvantages at a certain level when a job overcomes a different job etc..

Maybe i'm a bit to negative and there are other aspects to the game ( don't say making friends however, there are other ways to make friends online then in a cheap game )

Post opinions...I just wanna see people admitting that maple story really is boring...85%.
    i dont deserve to breath! someone kill me now.

Mostly boring, but it has it's moments.

tell these to the people in other versions of MS....
    most people are well over level 60 there.....
    that means they've wasted a lot of time

yes definitely boring > fun. but not completely boring either.

i keep feeling that something is missing in the game. but i m not quite sure what.... in other games i played it doesn't feel that way....

5 minutes exciting, 50 minutes boring. where the other five minutes in the hour?

Quote Originally Posted by Lagg
    5 minutes exciting, 50 minutes boring. where the other five minutes in the hour?
    Resting to recover HP & MP XD

Mushmom

10-15 isn't five hours... But yes, I agree, it is damn boring.

Bera: Excruciation

Actually all MMORPGs r boring like this. Even if u got PvP, u wont be PKing for hours, the most u will probly around 10-20 mins.

Personally i found most MMORPG PvP system is very boring except the 1st-person-shooter or some complex games where there r alot of combinations.

Thinking lvling is too boring? Then name me an MMORPG that lvling isnt massive killing / massive making items.
    =Temporarily quitted=
    ----BERA----
    Uberon - 9x 1.5 build Hybrid-Dragon Knight
    Zeenaa - 4x Femme-Axe-Fighter
    ==The Destinies mend rifts in time as Man etches fate anew==

i guess they are all boring... but MS seems a bit more outstanding in this aspect.... i can train in Diablo II single player up to lvl 80.... then i get bored. but in MS first time i feel the boredom was lvl 12 if i remember right.

Quote Originally Posted by Never
    i guess they are all boring... but MS seems a bit more outstanding in this aspect.... i can train in Diablo II single player up to lvl 80.... then i get bored. but in MS first time i feel the boredom was lvl 12 if i remember right.
    :shock: Since when D2 becomes MMORPG? I never thought its an MMORPG and i was talking about MMORPGs.
    =Temporarily quitted=
    ----BERA----
    Uberon - 9x 1.5 build Hybrid-Dragon Knight
    Zeenaa - 4x Femme-Axe-Fighter
    ==The Destinies mend rifts in time as Man etches fate anew==