There is no such thing as a 'speed' sin and a 'tank' sin... That's all rubbish. You MUST go 'tank' first. Adding haste to begin with is totally idiotic. If you don't believe me, ask Mazzilliu. She's a level eighty plus bandit who did haste first, she told me it would've been better to SB first.

What I'd do is add three mastery to unlock critical, followed by maxing critical throw to obtain maximum damage.
As it is, I'm a speed whore so I'd add two mastery, which allows me to add three points into booster.
At this point, mastery is five, critical is thirty and booster is five.
Now I'd add what everyone wants; haste. It helps training a lot and definitely makes it more enjoyable.
Now that most base skills are developed, I'd go for three endure, which will grant me the ability to add a point into drain. Level one drain is good enough, it helps with HP problems a lot.
During the periods of the game where you train far away from town, you might realise you have to recharge stars much too oftenly. This is where mastery comes in. Add fifteen points to increase star capacity.
From here, distribute the points between booster and drain. You can max one or the other, it's your choice. I'd personally leave booster at eighteen and max drain, simply because those two drain points suck up more HP, while booster just increases the time and takes two MP and HP off the casting cost.

That's just my opinion, I'm no 'pro'.