• Ice/Lightning

12 40.00%
  • Cleric

10 33.33%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The wrong path...cleric...

World:Canada Computer: Maple Story I go back and forth

Default The wrong path...cleric...

i am a cleric level 50. i am losing confidence in it though now because of the fact that i have to keep doing b3 in order to level. each time i go there is ppl there. if i manage to find an empty channel someone eventually comes and kses me. i am kind of mad that i spent all this tiem on this cleric and i cant level him. i cant believe how hard it is. i mean sure i can heal and help people. that is why i chose it. but at the same time, i want to level so i can get all the cleric skills like invincible and bless. what i am trying to say is if there is any advice for what action i should take. if i should continue to play my cleric or play a different mage. if i do continue to play my cleric where should i train because i keep getting ksed by higher levels. they see me and they just ks me out of there. all those high level clerics please tell me: HOW THE HECK DID YOU DO IT AND HOW THE HELL YOU MANAGE TO LEVEL TO THAT LEVEL?? i made a cleric guide which is what is to be done but i dont think i will follow my own guide. i have no clue what to do....
    Scania
    Erodger 4x Cleric

well i have no idea how the higher level cleric get there.......
    wtf stephen trained on zombies till level 103???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!
    whao man
    i've never played an ice or lightning mage before, so i would like ice/light

wut i am saying i am 50 and then a 52 comes and kses me how am i supose to get to 52 if i am just going to get ksed if anyone can tell me another good wraiths place or a totaly different place to train
    Scania
    Erodger 4x Cleric

Since you have holy arrow, haven't you opened up better training areas than heal only clerics?

I mean, it IS possible to kill dark stone gollems and maladies..not really feasible, just possible.

I ditch playing my cleric during weekends, because the monkey tree and B3 is always, always, always filled. I play my warrior instead. Leveling the cleric during the weekday is usually good enough to get 1-2 levels per week.

On topic though..
    Clerics level really "fast" compared to other characters. Fire mages...eh? From what I heard, the moment you get the ability to 2-3 hit KO leatties, they stay there for a looooong time. That seems boring, but it's at least better than spamming heal, huh?

Ice/lightning, from what I heard, levels uber fast and returns fat amounts of money. Lorangs until level 6x, they drop korean fans, yellow umbrellas, 60% dagger scrolls, and fat wads of cash. And they give NICE exp.

In terms of your cleric though- stick to him. Its not worth it throwing away all that time, and lightning/ice becomes more of a "meh" class in 3rd job. (NO, I DIDN'T SAY THEY SUCK.) Fire/poison gain area attack skills, so theyre a little better. But clerics have the best future, at least..thats what I think.

ty ya i guess it is weekday only and i guess i level ice on weekends or my fighter to be
    Scania
    Erodger 4x Cleric

ya clerics has the best future........
    cause wizards suck so badly after 3rd job.........
    at 4th job cleric should pwn the elemental losers

well it is going to be hard to train up to that
    Scania
    Erodger 4x Cleric

Yes, leveling is slow....
    I'm level 52, still at the Zombie Lupins.
    And I intend to stay for 8 more levels. Oh, the suffering...

I cant B3 run for my life. The first time took 3 hours. THREE HOURS!

It shouldnt be TOO hard to level past 100, though. Zakum, although he takes several hours to kill, should promise 1-2 levels, maybe more. 19 million exp is a lot, if you actually survive it. But we're priests!

Magic guard+elemental resist+holy symbol+heal=mad mad exp. All we do is sit there and let the hermits and dragon knights do the work.

Urgh, I drift off topic often...
    Okay, but um...from what I heard, traveling to Ossyria from level 55-60 is what you're suppost to do. Getting TO there is a problem itself, which is why I'm waiting to get to 60 before venturing there. A hint, don't annoy the werewolves.

lol ty for the werewolves hint. ya i will do b3 later on when it will be hard for me to be ksed. but thre is Dark Neansumtin that are weak against holy arrow. so i might try that soon they are just as good as big wraiths plus 100 hp less :D
    Scania
    Erodger 4x Cleric

Quote Originally Posted by erodgermage
    lol ty for the werewolves hint. ya i will do b3 later on when it will be hard for me to be ksed. but thre is Dark Neansumtin that are weak against holy arrow. so i might try that soon they are just as good as big wraiths plus 100 hp less :D
    What about shining ray? :shock: