View Poll Results: Should the layer return the item back to the owner?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I think they should return the item

4 12.12%
  • No, I don't think they should return the item

29 87.88%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "Deadly" Droppings

Beginner

I think that it'd be the dropper's fault that they chose to drop it, because I don't see how they could accidentally drop a very expensive item, unless they were teasing someone.

If someone dropped something in front of me i wouldn't even pick it up. If I did, I'd just return it.

Scania~
    airhump 40 hunter [active]
    JuicyPanic 34 hunter [active]

BTW, I forgot to mention.

It should be "Dangerous Drops" not "Droppings" since the name implies mortally dangerous bird poo. Or racoon poop.

Beginner

I, personally, would not give the item back. They should not have dropped it. If they wanted to show it off, they should use the trade function.
    But, on the other hand, it is their item and might have just as easily dropped it by accident.
    In the end, it all depends on the person who picked it up as to wether the item would be returned. If you are a real jerk, you will likely not give it back. But a nice person might just trade request the person and return it safely. So, all of you who were saying that they would/would not give the item back for any what reason, take a good look at yourself. You may not be so much better off.
    I thought it would be nice...
    To lie down and close my eyes...
    It never occured to me...
    That I am already asleep.

It all boils down to being greedy.

I, for one, never pick up things people drop unless they specifically say "bANGx, take it." Other than that, I'll let it sit there until it disappears or someone else picks it up.
    Hail Satan

Jr. Necki

i know once i picked up 3 emeralds from this person and i felt real bad about doing that so i returned it back to the guy, i cant live with guilt :lol:

Other Character:
    MuneGeisha//xbowman//lvl61//active-ish

Jr. Necki

Quote Originally Posted by Satsumomo
    BTW, I forgot to mention.

It should be "Dangerous Drops" not "Droppings" since the name implies mortally dangerous bird poo. Or racoon poop.
    ya that was what i was thinking when i heard the name... xD

Other Character:
    MuneGeisha//xbowman//lvl61//active-ish

Quote Originally Posted by Kawaiiness
    i know once i picked up 3 emeralds from this person and i felt real bad about doing that so i returned it back to the guy, i cant live with guilt :lol:
    Some guy kept dropping topaz while in kerning. I was on the third sewer pipe and just happened to get a bunch of them XD

I didn't return it to him, and I didn't feel guilty. I would have if he asked, but guess what, he didn't. I'm glad I got them, as I was able to make a weapon out of it :D

I never accidentally drop things, if I drop, it is to give it away. I have fun watching people jump for the items just out of their reach :lol:

I love picking up, F2ing, they defame and I say "lolzolz dis is my mule char u got owned" then logging off for a few minutes.

Mushmom

Code:
    -If you drop something, remember you disowned it as soon as you pressed drop. If someone comes and grabs whatever you dropped, itā??s not their fault. When itā??s on the ground, it is no longer your property. That means if someone takes it, blame none other than you. However, it is rude to pick up someone elses item, despite what I just typed. Meaning, donā??t drop if you want to keep and donā??t take what others drop, regardless if they want it or not. The only exception is if they say itā??s for you. For example, a kind hearted person drops you some arrows.

Bera: Excruciation

Banned

Picking up items from people is just as bad as picking up items from enemies. If it was wrong to pick up items from players, then the option of dropping an item on the ground wouldn't exist.