• Du|-| 17 15

1 25.00%
  • |\|0 17 15 Pur3 UnL337

3 75.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1 l-l473 l-l4LL0\/\/ee|\|

Same. They said "Aren't you a little old..?" And I said that I was 13. :(

Crimson Balrog

I hate all the candy they give out, unless its chocolate. This dude i sit next to is so paranoid, he like... well the day we had hail he was like, "HOLY CRAP ! IM NOT WALKING HOME BECuaSE HAIL WILL HIT ME! ONCE IT HITS ME, I WILL CURL UP IN A FETAL POSITION AND SOME SENIORS GONNA KICK MY ASS!" and then i told him to take a transit and went," OMG NO WAY! TOO CROWDED!" Omg, why dont you take metro? "HELL NO! SOME OLD LADY GONNA GIVE ME CHOCLATE, AND IM GONNA EAT IT AND PASS OUT, LATER TO FIND MYSELF IN CHINA TOWN ALL NAKED IN A HOLE TO BE DRY HUMPED!" So yea...dont think he gonna be trick or treating anytime soon =O

if u wanan go trick-or-treating and just wear a shirt and rite "gimme candy b*****" or w/e.i always go trick or treating since im 10XD

Free candy pwns you
    --Scania--
    DarkXDeathX 5X Lite/Ice mage
    ZxDreamerxZ 4X BanditSin
    BANNED FOR LIFE

ZxPridexZ lv 4x Warrior
    Betadreamer 2x Cleric to be
    LikeAPro 2x Archer

Slime

I'm the same age as him^. But Trick-or-Treating pwns because candy pwns. And candy > "1+ 15 4 57UP1D |-|00L1d4y. 17 15 UnL33+" But I can't read that stupid language so candy pwns it.
    ?交?な?? = Do ***ual intercourse.

Never trik o' treat'd
    Whens halloween? its near...yet..I'm at uni campus..no kids will trik O' here, too many drunken Students walking about slapping up their B****** about and hurl everywhere...swearing, singing...etc

yet, its nice to be with some weird ppl..who...try to kus each other even tho they're like...being kus'd like hell..

レフ~ Ref~

Once your 20+ trust me,you wont get candy.
    Knoledge is power.
    Power makes corruption.
    Corruption is a crime.
    Crime doesn't pay.
    So if you keep studying, you'll be broke!

Valentine is teh ownz0rz,it is funneh when you see teens in teh street with big stomachs xD

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    Proud leader of UnderMyWings. Under my Dispel's wings.

LOL teens with big tummies...

ANYWAYS, just take a gun and a sac with a mask on your face and say "GIMME ALL YOUR CANDY. THIS IS A HEIST AND IF YOU COOPERATE YOU WILL NOT BE HURT" Thats what i did once and i almost got arrested but i am soo smart that i hid in the closest dumpster :D im 28 btw jk jk im 12
    TroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTr oollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroo llllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTrooll llTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollll TroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTr oollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroo llllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTrooll llTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollll Troollll

Slime

1 |= \_/ (4/\/ 1234!) 7|-|!5 \/\/3 5|-|0|_|11) |_|001< |_|1>
    |_|!/!1355 y0|_|12 4 !)|_|1)3
    tell me what it says if you guys are 1337 something awesome but off topic 1+3+3=7
    Lvl 82 DK
    LVL 37 Dit

be...