• Cleric

12 46.15%
  • Poison

2 7.69%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Types of Mages

Mushmom

Quote Originally Posted by erodgermage
    Clerics are the easiest to train until level 50. That is when you have to either train at b3 where the big Wraiths are or level really slow at zombie lupins. At level 60 i think it is really easy though. it is just the levels between 50-60 that i think is really hard (most well maybe ALL classes have the hardest time during 40-50 which aint that bad considering 50-60 needs WAY more EXP). At level 60 you can fight coolies/minors. i hear coolies are full and why would it? it drops cromis, white and dark seraphis. it hast he best drops. minors give the same exp just not so good drops. it really what you want to do: Get good money from good drops or get fast exp from a not busy place full of ksings.

Fire mages i heard are not that good because the only thing they are good for is power. But their power is not enough to beat all the classes. They think they are tough but get pwned by all the classes.

Ice/Light mages i think are pretty fun too. ice freezes liek everyone keeps saying. Lightning can help you get drops and exp fast if you want that. it drains mp though. mp eater is a partner skill for this. ice is almost as strong as fire and has the freezing effect which is really cool.

k this is long sry for this long explanation. this is just stuff i gathered and from person experience (especialy the cleric i mean it feels like i can never get pass 52 i dont know how the level 70 clerics did it)
    Hmph, you are becoming me.

Partying isn't that fun, it's almost like training with heal. You run around like a sheep healing your party members, zzz.

Level sixty easy? Sure, they are the fastest, but definitely the most boring thing ever. You train for like half an hour then take a look at your experience. You realise you haven't got very much and standing around healing... Minors suck, the terrain makes them all separated and the fly-eyes get in the way.

Bera: Excruciation

Well the MAIN reason im making a mage is beacuse i need a way to make quick cash to pay for my assassin.....i think cleric would be best because you save up on money from HP pots...just like my sin (drain) :D and since mages and sins consume MP pots like alcohol.....they both can share the pots i buy...and im kinda ruling out lightning because i personally think that having a party and healing and killing for exp is really fun :D
    (Scania)

Fraxian - 8x Hermit - Retired Pot Mule
    IndividuaI - 5x Page - Retired Mule
    NameDoesntFi - 12x Buccaneer - Active (YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAWWWWWW)

World:Canada Computer: Maple Story I go back and forth

[quote="BlueNightz
    Hmph, you are becoming me.

You have taught me well master :D
    Scania
    Erodger 4x Cleric

mages shouldn't consume that much mp pots becuase of their high mp regen XP for me, 107 every 10 secs at lvl 65. So, at lvl 30, it should be 50+ mp every 10 seconds. thats 2 heals/fire/ice. or, 100 mesos in pots every 10 seconds. lol

If you want to be rich then go for a cleric.

I would strongly not recommend a fire, they suck(no offense to fire mages)

That is just my opinion.
    Scania - DragonR1der - LVL 30!!! CLERIC!!!
    Broa - DragonBlad3 Ice/Lightning mage lvl 16 (sorta forgot a little... hehe... )
    Sort of a beginner so if you have any tips, feel free to help me!!! I'll do my best to help others. XD