• cleric

9 50.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: fire wizard or cleric?

Quote Originally Posted by McGyver
    Quote Originally Posted by Manicus
    Why not ice? :o
    i dont like ice think its noob biggest ksers ever
    well...how in the world are ice is the biggest noob ksers...first define "noob" before you use it....

anyways i prefer fire wizard because they do the most damage with fire arrow at low lvl, then ice/lite because with ice, you can do high damage and freeze when you max it out, lite because you can hit multiple enemies at once..and then a cleric, clerics can heal and hit multiple zombie type monsters while you heal yourself and they have useful 3rd job skills

Beginner

go for cleric if you wanna become rich and wanna heal your party going to high monsters,

go for fire wiz if you wanna become a bit less rich and ALOT stronger.
    Scania

5x Fire wiz -> Firea
    4x Sin
    3x Mule Cleric

Dude just make a firewiz cause when u get a high lvl cleric your just gonna be weak. But when ur a fire wiz ur gonna be way stronger. Depends what u want, Be really rich cleric, Or Fire wiz not as rich but strong. :twisted:Ok ppl already wrote this nvm

Yeah. whats with the "ice-are-kser" line? O.o Ice only hits one at a time same with anyone. and they are gonna be the strongest of the 3 mage class after all due to lightning spear =D

k back to topic, i think fire would be nice.. i would only train cleric if 3rd class is out for SEA. cus HA is really..... useful.....

Beginner

I personally would be a Cleric. But it depends on ur own opinion.
    MapleSEA

Aquila : Lvl 44 Fighter skymist (Active)
    Lvl 18 Mage pixlated(Semi-Active)

Actually I think Ice/Lightning is better than fire and cleric.... but if u want me to chose cleric or fire wiz, I prefer Fire mage, it is strongest of all 3 jobs (Lightning Mage at 3rd have Lightning Spear, which is the strongest possible Magic).... Cleric is very very good for survival, because of heal and at 3rd job can summon dragon (cool).... For Fire mage, they also have posion, this skill is not quite good though....
    The Dragon Warrior.......

Ign: ShiningFX Lvl 4X Spearman (bootes)
    UltraBlade Lvl 3X Fire Mage (aquila)
    BeamBladeEX Lvl 4X Fighter (aquila)
    SabreBladeFX Lvl 1X Bowman (aquila)

Im a cleric myself, and I like it. If you party with people not your friends you can just sit back and leech and steal stuff when they drop cuz ur not focused on killing anything :P.

Also holy arrow does a pretty good amount of damage but then again it is only affective against undead monsters.

Clerics around lvl 38 level really fast if you max heal first, go sit in a Zombie Lupin tree in Ellinia and just spam the heal button, you'll never die, your mana is barely being used and your killing 20 lupins at once and the spawn never runs out!

And yes the 3rd party cleric skills are extremely useful, to bad there is no 3rd job yet -.-. But just to have a character that is 70+ is great and you can have all the skills maxed without having to worry about new ones cuz theirs no 3rd job!

Quote Originally Posted by blizunt
    Im a cleric myself, and I like it. If you party with people not your friends you can just sit back and leech and steal stuff when they drop cuz ur not focused on killing anything :P.

Also holy arrow does a pretty good amount of damage but then again it is only affective against undead monsters.

Clerics around lvl 38 level really fast if you max heal first, go sit in a Zombie Lupin tree in Ellinia and just spam the heal button, you'll never die, your mana is barely being used and your killing 20 lupins at once and the spawn never runs out!

And yes the 3rd party cleric skills are extremely useful, to bad there is no 3rd job yet -.-. But just to have a character that is 70+ is great and you can have all the skills maxed without having to worry about new ones cuz theirs no 3rd job!
    help you finish off your passage nicely. XD

add a last word. yet.

if u have nice friends, b cleric, if u like going solo b fire like me :D
    stop looking at my siggy \ _ /
    lvl4x f/p mage
    lvl2x to be sin
    lvl1x to be str steal dit
    all on scania
    SaveTheBloctopi!

World:Canada Computer: Maple Story I go back and forth

Clerics have the best future many people tell me. They say that they have really great skills. Another one that is up to that level is ice mage which has many skills that are awesome too. Many people do not like fire mages at the fact that they are strongest mage, but got nothing gained from it. No matter how strong they are, everyone else is stronger. Clerics and Ice/Light mages got their specialties like healing, freezing, bless, lightning. Fire just gots power and that is not powerful enough against other characters such as archers and bandits.
    Scania
    Erodger 4x Cleric