View Poll Results: Have any of you been harrased just because of the colour of your Character?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

5 41.67%
  • No

7 58.33%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Racial Harrasment?

I would have decked him myself if he he was drunk at school. And taken his wallet, I get hungry when I see blood.
    ~DarkTwilight~

when i was palying on my cleric way before(which is black for some reason), i was just mas healing my own zombie mush, then this "female" mage came up and tried to kill the zombies which i'm mass healing.
    "She" couldn't get the kills and said "stop ksing n!gga"
    (for some reason i made my cleric black) :shock:
    it happend a couple of times with other people

racisist are pieace of *****, they are only small geeks behind their computer, they dun have guts telling people straight into their face so they use the virtual world to do it!

*deep breath*
    ~Hershey's make thousands of kisses each day...all im asking for is one from you~
    Ign : SirSharkZ
    Server : Khaini
    Lv : 34
    Job : Two-Handed Sword Fighter
    [The Original Maple Shark!]
    !~Peace~!

Have I been harrassed before because of the color my skin? Yes, but not in Maplestory.

I'm actually suprised that the Maplestory community would actually act like this.

Jr. Necki

Quote Originally Posted by SirShark
    racisist are pieace of *****, they are only small geeks behind their computer, they dun have guts telling people straight into their face so they use the virtual world to do it!

*deep breath*
    I am offended at your use of "geek" as an insult. I suppose that the very thing you just said can be applied to you, can't it? ...except you're no geek. Not by a long shot.
    Bellocan:
    Inakal - Level 45 crossbowman / InasMule - Level 30 fighter / Lyeas - Level 57 poison wizard

Broa: (Haven't played here in ages)
    Irentos - Level 43 cleric / Kalindros - Level 33 crossbowman

Windia: (Not actively playing here, either)
    Caldric - Level 55 page / Malicus - Level 51 cleric / Elindros - Level 43 bandit
    CalsMule - Level 30 spearman / Ralirith - Level 36 poison wizard

Default Re: Racial Harrasment?

Quote Originally Posted by let_her_burn
    Quote Originally Posted by chaz_jo
    I have been chased by people with Red Whips, called 'n!gger' because
    ... You gave me the best laugh I've had today. That's great. I love it.

I might invest into a Red Whip now.
    stupid fcked up whore whats wrong with you! tell me where you live and ill kick your litto ass to hell!

what race are you? are you a limey? are you a n1gga? are you a white n1gga? well what ever you are your a b1tch. HA
    TroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTr oollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroo llllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTrooll llTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollll TroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTr oollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroo llllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTrooll llTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollll Troollll

Ahh that felt good im glad i got that out of my system, anyways racist's are gay and should go to hell
    TroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTr oollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroo llllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTrooll llTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollll TroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTr oollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroo llllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTrooll llTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollll Troollll

Default Re: Racial Harrasment?

Quote Originally Posted by Magikcookies
    stupid fcked up whore whats wrong with you! tell me where you live and ill kick your litto ass to hell!

what race are you? are you a limey? are you a n1gga? are you a white n1gga? well what ever you are your a b1tch. HA
    OH SNAP.

THIS KID DOESN'T HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR.

Seriously, shut the f'uck up.
    Hail Satan

Phantom Watch Artificial Actuality's Avatar

You guys can't do ANYTHING without ripping eachothers' heads off!

Topic freaking closed.

memories~