View Poll Results: What should I make InvokeDeath into?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bandit (LUK)

9 50.00%
  • Assassin

5 27.78%
  • BanditSin

4 22.22%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fate of My new Rouge.

My post count is frozen. Megadeus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aleckykay
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueNightz
    Well, I assumed you believed STR banditsin to be possible, for you did say that they both look good at the same level. Why would you bring STR daggers into a banditsin conversation if you think it doesn't work? What does it matter when STR daggers look good?
    >>
    the initial introduction of the looks of the daggers are my opinion; i feel that around lvl 40-50 when banditsins start using daggers, the daggers in general look a lot better than the ones under (excluding krn fan). i feel that the daggers in the beggining are ugly as hell. i never intended for that to be interpreted damage-wise. in other words, by being a banditsin, you level faster and skip all the ugly daggers. when banditsins start using daggers, the daggers look good.
    i guess i should have left out the parenthesis in my initial post in this topic and this would never have occured
    >>
    and btw i never wanted his character or any character to become a str banditsin. i already know that becoming a str banditsin is a waste of time.
    if you need me to clear up any more confusion you have, ill be more than happy to answer.

to megadeus: sorry i am still posting about the banditsin even though you already made your decision. sb is a cool skill; that is one of the few reasons why i made a bandit initially.
    What server/world do you play in? I play GMS, this bandit to be is in Bera.
    Well isn't that interesting?
    What's this? You bothered to highlight my sig?You're very bored then, aren't you? Ha. Ha. Ha.

Mushmom

Quote Originally Posted by aleckykay
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueNightz
    Well, I assumed you believed STR banditsin to be possible, for you did say that they both look good at the same level. Why would you bring STR daggers into a banditsin conversation if you think it doesn't work? What does it matter when STR daggers look good?
    >>
    the initial introduction of the looks of the daggers are my opinion; i feel that around lvl 40-50 when banditsins start using daggers, the daggers in general look a lot better than the ones under (excluding krn fan). i feel that the daggers in the beggining are ugly as hell. i never intended for that to be interpreted damage-wise. in other words, by being a banditsin, you level faster and skip all the ugly daggers. when banditsins start using daggers, the daggers look good.
    i guess i should have left out the parenthesis in my initial post in this topic and this would never have occured
    >>
    and btw i never wanted his character or any character to become a str banditsin. i already know that becoming a str banditsin is a waste of time.
    if you need me to clear up any more confusion you have, ill be more than happy to answer.

to megadeus: sorry i am still posting about the banditsin even though you already made your decision. sb is a cool skill; that is one of the few reasons why i made a bandit initially.

I already understand, my post was merely made to inform you why I made the post before that. Thankyou for your unecessary explanation anyway.

Bera: Excruciation