View Poll Results: What should I make InvokeDeath into?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bandit (LUK)

9 50.00%
  • Assassin

5 27.78%
  • BanditSin

4 22.22%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fate of My new Rouge.

My post count is frozen. Megadeus's Avatar

Default Fate of My new Rouge.

I currently have a new thief-in-training, called InvokeDeath, in bera.
    I currently have a lvl 31 Assassin, and a lvl 26 Magician to support him.

so I was wondering which path would be the best for my new thief? I'm not really thinking of assassin, since I already have one.

So what shall be my destiny?
    Well isn't that interesting?
    What's this? You bothered to highlight my sig?You're very bored then, aren't you? Ha. Ha. Ha.

Lol, gonna be sorta weak since you have an assasin to fund and a low level mage. Even if u had a high mage itd be hard to fund both bandit and assasin, but I would say luk bandit, its better o.O
    The best thing since baked bread.

Bera IGNS
    Vyse54
    Melee54
    SubiNoobie

Mushmom

Seeing as you do not plan to go assassin, I'd say go banditsin. Training a pure bandit is a knife in the back (painful).

Bera: Excruciation

go banditsin; you can still use the claw, a weapon you are more comfortable with, maybe, and then switch to bandit at a much higher level, when the daggers actually start looking good (for both luk and str)
    even if you do quit, at least you would have had more fun with your character.

Mushmom

STR bandits going banditsin doesn't work well. This is because the STR in earlier levels doesn't help the claw at all, making your claw stage even weaker than it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by aleckykay
    go banditsin; you can still use the claw, a weapon you are more comfortable with, maybe, and then switch to bandit at a much higher level, when the daggers actually start looking good (for both luk and str)
    even if you do quit, at least you would have had more fun with your character.
    hmm, yes, I guess I could use my Sin to get the new rouge a few claws along the way. But I think i'll go pure bandit.

I hear banditsins cost a LOAD of money, and I don't like to waste money. plus I think its cool how you can double stab, and do 6 stabs.

I'm gonna leave the long-range to my assassin.
    What's this? You bothered to highlight my sig?You're very bored then, aren't you? Ha. Ha. Ha.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueNightz
    STR bandits going banditsin doesn't work well. This is because the STR in earlier levels doesn't help the claw at all, making your claw stage even weaker than it should be.
    i never said that he should go strength. i just said that luk and str daggers start looking good around the time banditsins become bandits.

>>

you have something against me do you?

>>

Mushmom

Well, I assumed you believed STR banditsin to be possible, for you did say that they both look good at the same level. Why would you bring STR daggers into a banditsin conversation if you think it doesn't work? What does it matter when STR daggers look good?

the reason I made a new thief was to hopefully get SB.

ever since I started researching the jobs, their pros and cons, and their skills, I immediately obsessed over SB.

I saw it and thought:
    OMFS!!! 6 HITS IN A ROW!! I DONT THINK THE MONSTER EVEN HAS TIME TO REACT AFTER EVERY HIT!!! I BET IT KILLS THEM SO FAST THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT HIT THEM!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueNightz
    Well, I assumed you believed STR banditsin to be possible, for you did say that they both look good at the same level. Why would you bring STR daggers into a banditsin conversation if you think it doesn't work? What does it matter when STR daggers look good?
    >>
    the initial introduction of the looks of the daggers are my opinion; i feel that around lvl 40-50 when banditsins start using daggers, the daggers in general look a lot better than the ones under (excluding krn fan). i feel that the daggers in the beggining are ugly as hell. i never intended for that to be interpreted damage-wise. in other words, by being a banditsin, you level faster and skip all the ugly daggers. when banditsins start using daggers, the daggers look good.
    i guess i should have left out the parenthesis in my initial post in this topic and this would never have occured
    >>
    and btw i never wanted his character or any character to become a str banditsin. i already know that becoming a str banditsin is a waste of time.
    if you need me to clear up any more confusion you have, ill be more than happy to answer.

to megadeus: sorry i am still posting about the banditsin even though you already made your decision. sb is a cool skill; that is one of the few reasons why i made a bandit initially.