View Poll Results: Do you love or hate hunting MM?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • I love hunting MM ^_^

7 58.33%
  • I hate hunting MM >= (

5 41.67%

Thread: The hated and loved of everyone~ MushMom

Beginner

Default The hated and loved of everyone~ MushMom

Isn't it nice that their is a boss monster that will come out every hour or so to fight you if you wait long enough? Well I think the same. Although I like it at the same time I hate hunting MushMom. I got a fire mage that can kill her in a pretty good amount of time, but the thing is there aren't enough nice people when it comes to MM (MushMom). You see the problem is there are too many people that love to ks at MM. Yes she drops good things, but why can't everyone be a little nicer.

We all know a lvl 60 mage with normal equips won't win against way a lvl 50 bandit. So basically it comes down to this: Most bandits, assassins, and archers love to ks because they are so much stronger than everyone else. It's like the survival of the fittest, the strong survive the weak die. Yes this may be true but I think more people should be nicer with MM.

I think they should have a second MM spawn area...but even then many people would still do the same thing...Oh well that's all i got to say about MM, I hate getting ksed because everyone is stronger/meaner. But before I go I must say, I have met some pretty nice people that are kind but not that often.
    "Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." ~Marie Curie~

Bera-Trav-Cleric-lvl 42
    -xKai-Assassin-lvl 32
    -xFlamer-Fire Wizard-lvl 46

Considering there is only 1 per channel (I'm guessing.) ,and many players who are capable of killing her, this will happen.
    Hail Satan

Phantom Watch Artificial Actuality's Avatar

Half the fun is getting KSed out of Mushmom.

memories~

Quack? o.O
    TroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTr oollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroo llllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTrooll llTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollll TroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTr oollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroo llllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTrooll llTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollllTroollll Troollll

i chose "I hate Hunting mm>=("
    Know why?
    You mostly get 600/1200 exp out of mm if your quite stronger then the others and if there is a drop of ilbis,fairy wand,scrolls,earrings,shields or etc,people with mastered haste/teleport will get it quicker then you. :(
    ADudeXS
    -Scania
    -Ice/Lightning Wizard
    -Lv. 6x
    -Guild : BalrogWings

I only hunt mm after i lvl, if i have time.
    *Bandro - Bandit - lvl6X - Active

i wish you could vote for nuetral