View Poll Results: What should I do between me and Jesua?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fight him until he dies.

8 27.59%
  • Chant(at home) until he stops.

0 0%
  • Send in blackmail, such as spam, weird emails, and links to bad sites.

5 17.24%
  • Erase anything inappropriate including the Jesus fish sign off the board.

3 10.34%
  • Use a tank to bust his home.

2 6.90%
  • Take over the whole world.

11 37.93%
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Debate of Most Things (Don't count towards post count)

Quote Originally Posted by Magikcookies
    oh and kill that guy with a ice sicle. it is very sharp and you wont get caught becuase your fingerprint will melt with the ice
    Lol! You don't know what a "christian" is!

Ill kill him with an ice sicle 'coz it leaves no fingerprints....

SuuURE you're real Christian like....

[I am a real christian and the guy saying "you aren't a christian" is saying the truth but is saying it to hurt you, he's not being christian like {loving, caring, Jesus-like-attitude} he's just being a real d*ck]

I'm 15 BTW....
    PROBLEM SLEUTH COMICS:

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by JuCi
    Quote Originally Posted by Parallax
    Can't ignore him, report him. I don't understad why people don't just go and report jackholes like this. Are you afraid to tell others? You're more afraid to tell the school counselors someone is harassing you than you are afraid of this guy who might actually hurt you for 'not being christian'? Makes no sense does it...
    Perhaps you do not understand why people don't just go and report jackholes like that because you don't understand that simply reporting someone will solve the problem. Say this kid turns out to be the bad kind and he's told on. He's talked to by the Principal, his teacher, and his parents. What if that pisses the kid off? He might beat the crap out of poor old Red, then.

The point is, the systems that are in place don't always work the way you intend them to, because it all depends on everyone following the system. That's like saying "Hey, why don't they report criminals for doing bad things? If they go to jail and get punished, then they'll stop!"

You know that doesn't work all the time. It's better just to try to accept that people are going to be different, whether it's with religion or action. Just make sure you don't let him push you around, either. Find the balance of words and actions, and you'll be okay. :D
    Of course reporting doesnt always work. Of course it is just going to piss him off. I apologize for trying to instill some shred of hope into whoever made this topic. I would say beat the jerk with a board with a nail stuck through it but I'm not about to try and impose my vigilante justice on everyone. [since no one has the decency to do so.]
    ~DarkTwilight~

Can't ignore him, report him. I don't understad why people don't just go and report jackholes like this. Are you afraid to tell others? You're more afraid to tell the school counselors someone is harassing you than you are afraid of this guy who might actually hurt you for 'not being christian'? Makes no sense does it...
    Perhaps you do not understand why people don't just go and report jackholes like that because you don't understand that simply reporting someone will solve the problem. Say this kid turns out to be the bad kind and he's told on. He's talked to by the Principal, his teacher, and his parents. What if that pisses the kid off? He might beat the crap out of poor old Red, then.

The point is, the systems that are in place don't always work the way you intend them to, because it all depends on everyone following the system. That's like saying "Hey, why don't they report criminals for doing bad things? If they go to jail and get punished, then they'll stop!"

You know that doesn't work all the time. It's better just to try to accept that people are going to be different, whether it's with religion or action. Just make sure you don't let him push you around, either. Find the balance of words and actions, and you'll be okay. :D
    Of course reporting doesnt always work. Of course it is just going to piss him off. I apologize for trying to instill some shred of hope into whoever made this topic. I would say beat the jerk with a board with a nail stuck through it but I'm not about to try and impose my vigilante justice on everyone. [since no one has the decency to do so.]
    Telling someone something that obviously does not work would give them false hope. How is lying to someone supposed to make them feel better? I think you should really apologize for not thinking about what you say before you say it. Especially that last little bit about your vigilante justice, because that made no sense. :D

ezpzlmnsqz ;o

*skips viewing reply posts*

*clears throat and types*

Careful now people. Look FURTHER into the competing religons. There are muslim extremists waiting to get their hands on a huge area to make their empire.

I'm really talking about the global affect of what is happening.

Hey JuCi. Want me to talk about something else for a change? :shock:
    You all viewers should have noticed that CO2 has warmed the Earth. And since the Earth is warming up, the ice caps melt and more harmful waves has invaded the planet. And you think you could do something for a change? :shock:

Edit: Have you realized I wasn't on for two days?

Double post... Sorry...

JuCi. Jesua's the one that is converting me.

I'm just saying that I don't want the current world to be [converted] into a Christian World. The Western Countries trying to spread Christianity to China would really destroy China's main current culture.

I don't have the feel for the world to change by MANpower. :?

I'm confused...is he trying to convert you, as in you haven't gone over to christianity, or he is converting you, and your abandoning your Buddhist ways?

Besides, Christianity has hit its peak, I think. It took off early on, but now it's pretty much subsided, and it's not going to gain a large amount of people any time soon. What's really on the rise is Islam, and if you were to worry about any one religion taking over the world right now, that would be the one.

ezpzlmnsqz ;o

i think buddism is the most populate religion but crhistian is mostly populated in north america because americans originated from england and in the crhistian faith yes we have missionaires to try to convert people but they are "professionaly missionaires" and he shouldn't try to convert you unless he knows everything about both his religion and yours also christians are supposed to belive that they should respect "all religions" a common aspect while being religous or non-religous is that most people belive "good should triumph over evil" and i got that last part from an episode of south park with the religous friends XD(like justice leage but with religous people like jesus, buddah, moses, etc...)

Drake

yeaaaaa fellow christian hater :D lol i dun like being the only chinese buddhist, actually i AM the only buddhist in mai middle school... other azn ppl in my school r chistians -__- go fat buddha go!

ok... Lol.

That problem was somewhat overwith for now. Jesua's the one who is Christian and is trying to convert me to Christianity. I WAS a Christian in 1st Grade but then I quit. I realized how lame Christianity is... :? Now Jesua doesn't bother with me again.

To counter-act this, Christians are taught to "save" anyone else they can by converting them to Christianity. This is meant to be an act of good faith, and also a testament to one's beliefs.
    Here's a dialoge:
    Bob:*Walks past many houses, knocking the doors. One house opened its door, and people came out*
    Man 1: Hello boy. You want to pray to god?
    Bob: No... I'm buddist...
    Man 2: OMFG! This boy is in hell! SAVE HIM!

Not cool... Believing that people are in hell just because they are not Christians isn't right... Especially when they try to dominate you in numbers while you stand out in er, one type of philosophy while the others are Christian trying to make you unbearable... Not nice...

Next Problem:

There are a whole bunch of thieves in my school. Although unsuccessful in stealing, these thieves try to take supplies and other items that people need for class. I am just wondering, "How am I supposed to get rid of this threat going around in my school which already has a bad reputation." :shock: Anyone experience this and would like to help me here?

PS: I have no spiritial beliefs at all. I reflect things more to nature.(By the way, Jesus(the real one) is dead. A person cannot live forever... <.<"""") I know this because there is evidence of him... Weird... :shock:

There are a whole bunch of thieves in my school. Although unsuccessful in stealing, these thieves try to take supplies and other items that people need for class. I am just wondering, "How am I supposed to get rid of this threat going around in my school which already has a bad reputation." Shocked Anyone experience this and would like to help me here?
    my old middle school experienced this problem and eventually they said they set-uo video cams we don't know if they were bluffing or not cause some say they see them and some say thats not a cam this lowered the rate for us but if your shool is to poor than set someone up some how like put a pron mag in some1s backpack and when they try stealing from it theyll see it tell the teacher the teacher would ask why were you looking in his back pack but i wouldnt know what will happen to the kid whos backpack you chos to put the mag in lol