View Poll Results: What should I do between me and Jesua?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fight him until he dies.

8 27.59%
  • Chant(at home) until he stops.

0 0%
  • Send in blackmail, such as spam, weird emails, and links to bad sites.

5 17.24%
  • Erase anything inappropriate including the Jesus fish sign off the board.

3 10.34%
  • Use a tank to bust his home.

2 6.90%
  • Take over the whole world.

11 37.93%
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Debate of Most Things (Don't count towards post count)

soooo ur bein hated for bein of a diff culture???
    im taoism not far from buddhism and i can just say tat prejudice is dum and the person holdin it, well for a christian its not very christian

ive been a target of all kinds of converting groups belongin to diff religions
    mostly christian
    i just keep sayin wat if and use their power points against themselves but end with "my words not urs"
    ive been mentally minipulating people for a long time now n dont follow my advice about usin smart, brain hurting, confusin words on this christian kid in ur class
    he seems teh type to throw a fist for his beliefs and tats ok but not wen it revolves around hatred of ur religion
    once again, not very christian for a christain tat he would annoy u to become christian.............. i thoguht christians try to convert people by talkin in a calm form, not to annoy

(NO ONE HAS CONVERTED ME YET!!!) still going

number 2: theives

i solve this by doing the following
    1. carry money in deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep pockets or dont carry a wallet just put it in ur pants pockets, your deep pants pockets XD
    2. keep ur bookbag near u if u set it down for class, i put it next to my legs/chair where i sit so if my bookbag moves i feel it (wen ur in conversation put ur bookbag closer to ur legs like under ur seat) i like to see them go down there XD, so sad if they do
    3. never set ur locker to last number so u can get out of skool quickly, most theives pull on locks as they go from class but randomly and if it opens ur stuff will dissapear
    4. if people wanna come over to use the "bathroom" like into ur house, dont. say ur parents r home n ur currently not suppose to see people or ur parents will kick ur *** or ur currently in a buddhist ritual...... (doesnt have to be real) i liek to use the usual "toliets broken, in fact im tryin to fix it now..... u kno where to find a plunger?"

i handle most theives by keepin them in sight

Crimson Balrog

I forgot, but this is one of a Hidden-street member's signature.
    Tell this to Jesua, "Jesus died for you 2,000 years ago [is this how it goes?], return the favor." Tell him to read the DaVinci Code.

Like what JuCi said, Christians are strong believers. Much like Jihads. How can someone try and convert you? Geez, JuCi's explanation is like a subsiding tirade =0, womg i cant finish reading that. Argh my brain hurts.

This is what i believe religion is for and this also goes with my family.

Religion is supposed to comfort you. You're a Christian, you get so scared one night, or you're wishing and "telling" god to help save a family member? Anyways, once you have prayed and everything you feel comforted, no? I mean, I dont believe you go so hardcore in a religion like," BeLIEVE IN THE BIBLE, OR YoU'LL GO TO HELL NOOB!" You're a buddhist, you chant something, and people tell you that you will be "protected" in reality, you're mentally protected. Like you feel better, not worried. So yea.

If you're an atheist going to Christian school because your parents made you, they are total hypocrates or trying to insult your school :lol:

I handle thieves by force too. I mean I'm not the sitting-log type of person who just sits there letting people steal stuff. And my school is poor and has a bad reputation. In 6th grade, one of them said that I lived in a Trailer Park, and I have to prove them wrong by force too. :shock:

And for the first Problem...
    What is the signature? I never saw it. :shock:

Oh yeah... Offtopic, but here I rant: Darwin, although he had made a statement about evolution, he is racist against people who are not European(Or light skinned people. Some Hispanic people are camofluaged for some reason :shock: ). When he did an IQ test, he compared smart Europeans with poor intellectual [Other cultures, such as Asians and Africans]. Does anybody think that Darwin shouldn't be that famous for discovering evolution? :shock:

[qutoe]I rant: Darwin, although he had made a statement about evolution, he is racist against people who are not European(Or light skinned people. Some Hispanic people are camofluaged for some reason Shocked ). When he did an IQ test, he compared smart Europeans with poor intellectual [Other cultures, such as Asians and Africans]. Does anybody think that Darwin shouldn't be that famous for discovering evolution? Shocked[/quote]

In my opinion i think evolution is just all bull! :evil: i think adaptation is a little true but not like true enough to grow another finger or something I mean the body cant change its physical appearance no matter what and the example of adaptation im thinking of is like diffrent races like their skin color changes do to the climate theyve been living in, in ancient times and i belive thats the farthest it can go and also like being immune to a disease however evolution is imposssible and just because we are similair to the monkeys dna by 98% and the embryo forms the same way is just a coincidence (probably spelled wrong) also when darwin died he wrote something saying i made up evolution but i tried to prove it :shock: see he made it up he didn't discover it :evil:

Just pointing some stuff out.

Zigkid3: Christianity is the most "popular" religion. Over 2/3 of the world is Christian.

RedBlueBandit: About the global warming point you made. There will be no flood or drought. Ice has more volume than water, so once the caps melt the water level will still be the same.
    Take this for an example: You fill a bath with water to about, 3/4. When you enter the tub yourself, the water level rises. The impact of the ice in water. Now when you get out of the tub, the water level goes back down again, but the ice won't just "get out of the tub" it'll melt and the water levels will stay the same.

JuCi: I don't think our little friend Jesus here is going to beat up Red for reporting him. If he's Christian and living by the morals you've pointed out, he'd be able to forgive Red for getting him in trouble as he's Christian and all.

Parallax: UR POINTS R SILLY

Following up on the religion point. Tell him to leave you alone or you'll feed him to Satan.

My post is most probably off the point now. I kind of didn't read the last few posts. Lazyness.
    #hidden-street

I actually believe that evolution is proven. There is already evidence of evolution. For example, lobe-finned fishes were able to survive on land for a while, so some of them stayed as lobe-finned fishes and the others evolved into amphibians. Early amphibians looked like their lobe-finned cousins. They still had to go to water to lay their eggs. Then the land became arid. So some of the amphibians stayed as amphibians, the others evolved into reptiles. These early reptiles look like their amphibian cousins. And so forth. Beyond the reptile point, it's quite hard to think that the information is true, but accept it anyway. Otherwise, we wouldn't have existed now if it weren't for evolution.(Then we would be monerans and viruses <.<)

just because animals look alike doesnt mean they evolved from that also if you were to say humans were from monkeys and to keep going back youd eventually end up at bacteria or something like that which would be impossible also i dont know all of it but true somethings have proven evolution to exist but probably even more things have dis-proved it maybe you should www.google.com for more information and not disproved by religous but i mean by science if you ask me evolution seems way to far fetched but adaptation is a little possible i belive

do i believe in evolution........
    yes n no
    since i noticed tat it does take a few millions years for it to take place which sounds kool XD
    but it takes so long X( i want like a super memory or wings so i can fly WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    im on sugar

Quote Originally Posted by zigkid3
    just because animals look alike doesnt mean they evolved from that also if you were to say humans were from monkeys and to keep going back youd eventually end up at bacteria or something like that which would be impossible...
    Hmmm... Lets look closer at this. There is an ABSOLUTE link from reptiles to mammals. And they are the mammal-like reptiles. These type of animals are a mix between mammals and reptiles. Then, the shrew-like mammal, the first mammal, replaced the sluggish mammal-like reptiles. And then this mammal has been the ancestor of many different mammal species except egg-laying mammals(I think).

The lobe-finned fish have similar characteristics, not by their looks. The lobe-finned fish have BONY fins. Then some of them evolved into amphibians, which also have bony limbs, but this time, it's a leg mixed with a fin. Then the amphibians gave rise to reptiles, which changed the eggs from slimy eggs to hard-shelled eggs. If evolution wouldn't have happened here, there wouldn't be a single mammal on the planet.

And there IS a link between birds and dinosaurs. When someone says that a Tyranosaurus Rex is related to a chicken, that is actually true. The earliest bird has a skull of a reptile's, has feathers, and can glide around. Quite interesting, isn't it?