View Poll Results: Is Mario good all the times?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

6 50.00%
  • Yes

6 50.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bowser's Castle - No Perverted Stuff Please

Default Bowser's Castle - No Perverted Stuff Please

Mwahahahaha. I'm Bowser, Bowser Koopa. King of the Koopas. Now there is so much conflict between me and Mario that it even started at our births! I was a little kid and tried to get rid of them too!

Besides that. Lets talk about Mario. He is the Red hat brother of the Mario bros. His last name is also Mario, so his name is Mario Mario. @_@

I recently bumped into him in the Shadow Palace and knocked the crap out of me.

And... (The Bandit Bros. take the spotlight)

Well. You all have seen Mario and his adventures, have you. We have helped him knock out King Koopa. So on and so forth. We are yet to go on another adventure. This time, lets discuss about Mario before we continue.

Crimson Balrog

Omg Mario is cool. Bowser is funneh. I just hate mario in the old Snes games.

Everyone loves mario, his first games were awesome. I just liekd the music pretty much. ^_^

*hums first lvl of mario bros 1*

I'm playing WoW full time. LOLOLOLOL

Many say that Mario's Italian ways is getting redundant... I have to agree.

The only thing I hear him say is "Mamma Mia". O_o

umm u know koopa is bowser japan name :roll:

Duh. I already know that. King Koopa. :)
    Well. Yeah. I do like the old NES games(or the Super Mario Bros. Series), and Paper Mario 2: The Thousand Year Door is cool. ^_^
    The thing is, I feel quite sorry for Bowser, since he is the punching bag of the Mario Bros. In future Mario Games, Bowser should be able to be playable at some point. :?

Jr. Necki

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlueBandit
    Duh. I already know that. King Koopa. :)
    Well. Yeah. I do like the old NES games(or the Super Mario Bros. Series), and Paper Mario 2: The Thousand Year Door is cool. ^_^
    The thing is, I feel quite sorry for Bowser, since he is the punching bag of the Mario Bros. In future Mario Games, Bowser should be able to be playable at some point. :?
    Bah. He TEAMED UP with Mario in Super Mario RPG. *cough*
    Bellocan:
    Inakal - Level 45 crossbowman / InasMule - Level 30 fighter / Lyeas - Level 57 poison wizard

Broa: (Haven't played here in ages)
    Irentos - Level 43 cleric / Kalindros - Level 33 crossbowman

Windia: (Not actively playing here, either)
    Caldric - Level 55 page / Malicus - Level 51 cleric / Elindros - Level 43 bandit
    CalsMule - Level 30 spearman / Ralirith - Level 36 poison wizard

I knew that. He was actually a really cool person in Super Mario RPG, but that was basically it. And Mario has not been good all the times. He kidnapped Donkey Kong, for those of you who can't remember.

Mario is a sick perverted bastard that goes around molesting little mushroom people.

=P

http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=114

Mario isn't THAT! Mario is different. He doesn't do anything bad except for kidnapping Donkey Kong and locking him up in a cage, waiting for Donkey Kong Jr. to come and attempt to save his father. And...

(Spotlight goes to Bowser)Mwahahahaha! It's me, King Bowser! I have heard someone posting something REALLY disgusting. If you posted something REALLY disgusting again, Ikachan, then I will ban you from this thread.