1 11.11%
  • Yes

5 55.56%
  • Summer Vacation!

3 33.33%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warm Weather

Default Warm Weather

A sunny day and a place for a dip in the pool. But that's not what I'm talking about. I am allergic to pollen and dust, which happens in warmer weather. And when it is sunny, I might sneeze a bit or two.

And sometimes I get colds in the summer and spring. That's the reason why my favorite season is Winter. I would be able to avoid these allergens and pathogens and stay normal during class. And when there's snow on the ground and its at least 3 in. off the ground, then its 2 hour delay or no school.

Should I be taking allergy medicines, or do you think I'm going to be okay?

PS: I get Eczema when it's really hot outside. I get all itchy. Don't any of you think Summer is painful? :?

Eskimo :lol:

You should eat thoese allergy pills i see on TV,they are called Clear something

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    Proud leader of UnderMyWings. Under my Dispel's wings.

Haha, very funny, LoveMehKissMeh...
    You shall not make fun of my spelling. :evil:

Crimson Balrog

Well, winter. Dont you get influenza? I mean, if you get allergys, or sick quick, I dont see why Winter is good.

Default Re: Warm Weather

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlueBandit
    A sunny day and a place for a dip in the pool. But that's not what I'm talking about. I am allergic to pollen and dust, which happens in warmer weather. And when it is sunny, I might sneeze a bit or two.

And sometimes I get colds in the summer and spring. That's the reason why my favorite season is Winter. I would be able to avoid these allergens and pathogens and stay normal during class. And when there's snow on the ground and its at least 3 in. off the ground, then its 2 hour delay or no school.

Should I be taking allergy medicines, or do you think I'm going to be okay?

PS: I get Eczema when it's really hot outside. I get all itchy. Don't any of you think Summer is painful? :?
    i agree with you that summer is bad because of all the allergies it can cause. but at the same time, (well for me), because the allergies are not so major, i dont have to take medicine (except for the occasional otc claritin), which during the long run can create supergerms and other bacteria created by allergens that grow immune to medicine.

so i guess my answer is that you should take it only if you fall to an illness of the sort and not abuse it everytime your nose feels funny.

i also have eczema that worsens when the weather is warmer, but at the same time, if i dont take care of myself, it is still bad during the winter due to the harsh cold. for me, a good topical cream (i have a prescription, but if yours isnt that major, i guess hydrocortisone cream is okay) takes care of itching, but regular application of a hypoallergenic lotion does me good.

so my answer is that summer and winter suck for eczema.

winter is also bad since it sturs up illnesses in people who dont take care of themselves during the cold months when they become more vulnerable.
    heh that was long.

Quote Originally Posted by aleckykay
    so my answer is that summer and winter suck for eczema.

winter is also bad since it sturs up illnesses in people who dont take care of themselves during the cold months when they become more vulnerable.
    heh that was long.
    SOME people fall in illnesses. I don't fall into an illness(unless it's one of the really minor diseases, such as the cold).

In the winter, if you are wearing the wrong clothing, you will end up sweating. For me, humidity and high temperatures make me itch badly.

Just be prepared and you will be okay in the winter.

Me... I'm a winter person. I'm able to withstand cold temperatures but fail to keep comfortable in the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlueBandit
    I don't fall into an illness(unless it's one of the really minor diseases, such as the cold).
    The common cold has killed millions upon millions of people and you call it minor. xD
    ~DarkTwilight~

It killed people? :twisted:

Yeah but it was back in the old days...when people didnt know what viruses and bacteria were.
    xD
    ~DarkTwilight~

Let me guess. Before the 1300s. I think. :twisted: