Thread: Piano- Demon Slayer's Decisive Battle- Maple Story Synthesia

Default Piano- Demon Slayer's Decisive Battle- Maple Story Synthesia

Since demon slayers are coming out this January 11th, I wanted to dedicate this song to all the demon slayer fans! This video is a tutorial on how to play, "Demon Slayer's Decisive Battle" on the piano. This song can be heard in the tutorial when you first make your demon slayer. Enjoy!

Well that was pretty freaking epic! Very nice =)
    Spoiler!

My art blog

That was pretty nice. Do you compose your own Midis or just grab them from some source no one knows of and post them onto Youtube for self-benefit? Don't get me wrong, I'm not judging you or anything, it's fine with me either way, but if you did compose Midis, would you allow me to make a request?

Also, Decisive Battle:

@Phazonkirby:
    Thank you ^______^

@blankaex:
    For your information, I am the TRANSCRIBER for this song/midi, thank you very much >___>. I posted 6 months ago a video show casing this particular song in my music program that I used to make this song. You can find that here:

You can also find my sheet music here:
    http://maplesheets.org/sheets/pdf%20...e%20Story~.pdf

At this time, I don't take requests due to my busy schedule, however I would take your requests into consideration. ^_^
    Last edited by asian_angel6414; 6th January 2012 at 01:05 AM.

Ah I see I see. I knew there was a word for it, I just couldn't remember it at the time, probably due to infrequency of use. Transcribe, right. And I wasn't particularly requesting the MIDI for the video I posted, I just decided to post it here because of the name. I don't really have any songs in mind at the moment and it's not very important anyway. If you ever feel the urge to transcribe a Midi, but lack a source (which I doubt would ever happen), go ahead and ask.