View Poll Results: FAless, or FA (or planning to be)

Voters
134. You may not vote on this poll
  • Have or plans to get FA

63 47.01%
  • Does not or plans not to get FA

71 52.99%
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FA or FAless... Read into topic.

I see alot of you doesnt want FA... i tell you once you reach level 50+ youll gonna love a maxed FA infact i can total my damage for 4200+ if both went on.

saves me alot of mp pots coz its like firing a free AB...

it gives me additional kb

it fires in close range (even if the enemy is closing on you if FA fires it fires)

at 60% youll see this alot!

Fa is pretty sucky at low level but once you reach 20+ thats where it starts pumping and youll see the results more offen

Let me also add that if your like a rich person then theres a cash sshop item to reset a skill points you used in your 2nd job
    Kiffle - Sniper - scania

Default Re: FA or FAless... Read into topic.

[quote="accenture"]FA with DS is pretty solid...and really Strafe, wont see its max effect till about lv 80+ so between lv 40 - lv 80 is a very loooooong time to use FA. Agree that maxing Soul Arrow is just crap. I go for FA

Yep. At most, just let it stay at 10.
    M4rksman - LV40 Aquila Hunter
    Temjin - LV17 Warrior
    Swordsmage - LV15 Weird Hybrid Warrior-Mage :P

Beginner

Come on archers, please share your experience (or your future) with us... Only 15 votes so far!
    FA or FAless? Vote!
    http://www.hidden-street.net/forum/v...ic.php?t=17315
    I play kMS...
    Arcania/Arkania: AzNSin14 Level 18
    PM me for screenshot requests.

Beginner

everyone is saying no final attack because people say that (rumour) that final attack is at no use at level 70. i say PROVE IT. how can people be so sure that it has no use at level 70??? when maplesea hasnt even made the 3rd adavancement job yet???. i no from other characters which are actually over level 70 in different maple games that final attack does have effects on level 70 skill (fire shot, sfrafe, ect), but like i said thats a different maplegame.

i have already decided the path of my hunter level 41, i have already started my characters final attack and so far so good. SINCE no one can prove that final attack is at no use at level 70 i will be the first to try! when my character reaches level 70 i will stop training it and wait for maplesea to make the 3rd job advancement ready for me to test.

at least if the rumours are true i will be able to report back to you guys and gals!

and if it does work then the only words i can say to you high level archers out there, which didnt add final attack. "HAHA".

seconded with SA
    M4rksman - LV40 Aquila Hunter
    Temjin - LV17 Warrior
    Swordsmage - LV15 Weird Hybrid Warrior-Mage :P

O.O""

that's funny..... i though KMS already has 3rd job? go ask those guy from there then can already.. right?

and i read some guilds from mxd.17173.com, they didn say FA is usless in 3rd job. hmm.... can some 1 try the site and red out some guild? (just to make sure i didn miss any)

oh ya.... i maxed my FA long time already. very nice in hunting pixie...

Lvl 70 Ranger = stupid with lvl 1 strafe

xCoolHunterx - Aquila

FA doesnt work on skills like strafe, fire/ice shot erruption ans rain... the thing that peope most pass by is that thought that once you reach level 70 your still going to use your Hunter or Xbowman skill.... you have to master strafe before it becomes effective sot thats like lvl 80 or something...
    Kiffle - Sniper - scania

Beginner

Final Attack : Bow Master Level: 30
    Type: Passive Pre-requisite: Bow Mastery Lv. 3
    Description: With a certain success rate, another attack follows after performing an attacking skill. Only works with a bow in hand.

isnt strafe,fire/ice shot, arrowrain,arrow eruption an atking skill??!?!?!? then y FA wont work on 3rd job skills?!?!?!?

Gee, final attack... that's a tough one. I'm still trying to decide whether or not to get arrow blow or double shot. :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by mushashi
    Final Attack : Bow Master Level: 30
    Type: Passive Pre-requisite: Bow Mastery Lv. 3
    Description: With a certain success rate, another attack follows after performing an attacking skill. Only works with a bow in hand.

isnt strafe,fire/ice shot, arrowrain,arrow eruption an atking skill??!?!?!? then y FA wont work on 3rd job skills?!?!?!?
    becaue it will be uber powerfull skill (strafe 400% + crit sht + plus 250% = unbalance)... too unbalance for an easy to use skill... Erruption and rain are not really a forward atk its more on up and down and fa is a str8 atk...

also we got mortal blow as another skill that works like FA (works by %)
    Kiffle - Sniper - scania