View Poll Results: FAless, or FA (or planning to be)

Voters
134. You may not vote on this poll
  • Have or plans to get FA

63 47.01%
  • Does not or plans not to get FA

71 52.99%
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: FA or FAless... Read into topic.

Beginner

lol to the guy that says i going to be the 1st one trying out..
    wad if it did not work for 3rd job? wont u be wasting 30 SP skills into drain..?
    its better 2 play safe u no..?

not really. even if it's a waste, there's still 10 lvs to max strafe. And besides, I know I won't totally replace DS+FA with Strafe.
    M4rksman - LV40 Aquila Hunter
    Temjin - LV17 Warrior
    Swordsmage - LV15 Weird Hybrid Warrior-Mage :P

true true.... but v have discuss the sfere over DA+FA b4 right? dun redo the debate again please.... cause untill 3rd job in MS, that topic's idea won't change...

and repeating isn't a good idea here...

Lvl 70 Ranger = stupid with lvl 1 strafe

xCoolHunterx - Aquila

Well, I'm definitely not putting points into FA. Maybe a few, just so there's the chance it'll work, but as soon as I get points into Arrow Bomb (before the point where the MP doubles), I'm maxing out Bow Booster ASAP. The more points you put into it, the less HP and MP it uses and the longer it lasts!

Quote Originally Posted by 8BitOldie
    Well, I'm definitely not putting points into FA. Maybe a few, just so there's the chance it'll work, but as soon as I get points into Arrow Bomb (before the point where the MP doubles), I'm maxing out Bow Booster ASAP. The more points you put into it, the less HP and MP it uses and the longer it lasts!
    if your not mastering it dont put anything in it... at hafl % rate of atk of FA is the worst
    Kiffle - Sniper - scania

FA will kill you in the long run because from the skill to FA, there is at least half a second in which you are paused, leaving you vulnerable and open to some monster attack (not advised) so i'd say no FA. Plus maxing FA leaves you with less SP to max some better skills like PKB and bow booster (yea soul arrow isn't worth maxing unless you don't need arrows). This is my opinion and you don't have to go with it
    xToySoldierx Sacnia

yea that's me

PKB is a waste IMO as well.

Why bother about PKB when you can just shoot or wait for Mortal Blow...

Of course, without PKB, what you train on needs tweaking.
    M4rksman - LV40 Aquila Hunter
    Temjin - LV17 Warrior
    Swordsmage - LV15 Weird Hybrid Warrior-Mage :P

but ive been thinking <though i voted FA less> the 1 SP meant for bow mastery at lvl 19 why not put it instead in FA

going for FA, in fact already gone for it. it will be a big pain to train without fa from lvl40-80 before maxing strafe. and yes, it is proven fact that fa DO NOT work with 3rd job skills. however, there's nothing else useful to add, moreover fa helps alot with your training speed. if it really matters that much to not have an useless skill, i will just buy 2nd job skill point reset and reset all my fa when i reach lvl80.

yes its true w/o FA in level 40-80 will be REALLY hard! right now i cant imagine my self leveling w/o this very handy skill... im doing almost 5k+ damage (DS+FA+max crit) thanx to FA it also cut my pot usage

PKB is a waste IMO as well.

Why bother about PKB when you can just shoot or wait for Mortal Blow...

Of course, without PKB, what you train on needs tweaking.
    the truth is, if have tried partying with someone in macis or other crouded areas (even in cargos) w/o pkb your a pain in the party because youll be doing alot of pointless jumping just to find a small space to fire...

this vid will try to help you decide, this xbowma has FA and pkb see how usefull it is
    http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=a...rch=maplestory

i dont think MB works with skills its more life of an improved FA (single powerful arrow)
    Kiffle - Sniper - scania