4 28.57%
  • Don't make a freakin' 'nother thread! :<

4 28.57%
  • I'm going to lock this. Already other people to help other people. >.<

3 21.43%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Need Help(With Personal Life)?

Default Need Help(With Personal Life)?

If you have problems in real life, please rant it here(or the other people will help as well, which includes silverchao). I might not be able to answer all rants, but I will help you in some way. I'm not here on HS to humiliate people. I'm just here to help you guys. I will try to answer your rants as best as I can. If I can't reply to your rant, please rant it out to silverchao's thread or some other helper's thread. :o

If you post anything that has to do with MapleStory or some other game, I can't help you with that. I can only help you with problems that happen in real life. Remember - Life is not a game. :P

If any of you people flame me, the helpers(not Parallax), and the patients(unless they have done misconduct on HS), then I shall ban you from this thread. No excuses. :twisted:

Note: Hehehe. I know I'm late. Just rant it here if you have a problem in real life. And it can't be anything disgusting or anything else that I won't be able to handle. :oops:

ZOMG!!! So we are a group of Asians doing a science project, everyone in the class say it rocks, when we presented it, the teacher failed us even tho everyone stood up and cheer!!! Aaaaaaand the group of Caucasion didn't even presented their project and got a B

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    Proud leader of UnderMyWings. Under my Dispel's wings.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMehKissMeh
    ZOMG!!! So we are a group of Asians doing a science project, everyone in the class say it rocks, when we presented it, the teacher failed us even tho everyone stood up and cheer!!! Aaaaaaand the group of Caucasion didn't even presented their project and got a B
    Hmmmmm...
    Are you sure it met every one of its requirements? And the teacher didn't necessarily say to present it, did he/she? I guess its a better luck next time. I can't really help with that. Well... Then again... the teacher could be against certain types of people. :?

egg your teachers house
    then stick a potatoe in his/her car in the muffler
    use your keys to scratch the car saying hero :D

Quote Originally Posted by aokaces
    egg your teachers house
    Don't listen to him. XD

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlueBandit
    Quote Originally Posted by aokaces
    egg your teachers house
    Don't listen to him. XD
    lol
    XD

Beginner

well..my results haven been so gd,and my parents are soo freaked abt it.i've tried,but i juz dun understand..my mother is so freaking coward and everything have to be done so cautiously that its becoming ridiculous.every dinner we eat is 'steamed' or boiled,because 'too much sugar or salt can kill u' like wtf...thats y i skip dinner every dae..looking at those food make u puke..then everything she needs done,she has to call me to do it...neva ask my sis,'cos she has gd results' even pouring her a cup of water she wants me to do...all the housework too...so sometimes i juz come online to de-stress myself like wae in the night when i would be slping,and wun affect my studies,she shouts at me to off the com..like wtf..and no use toking to her abt it...shes gona sae like i've done so much,and wad have u done?nth!!!

well..no need to post solutions to these...juz needed a portal to let off some steam...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    lol...buying mesos...6 bucks to 1m...lol.....

add me on [email protected] on msn to make frens...=D

Quote Originally Posted by drained
    well..my results haven been so gd,and my parents are soo freaked abt it.i've tried,but i juz dun understand..my mother is so freaking coward and everything have to be done so cautiously that its becoming ridiculous.every dinner we eat is 'steamed' or boiled,because 'too much sugar or salt can kill u' like wtf...thats y i skip dinner every dae..looking at those food make u puke..then everything she needs done,she has to call me to do it...neva ask my sis,'cos she has gd results' even pouring her a cup of water she wants me to do...all the housework too...so sometimes i juz come online to de-stress myself like wae in the night when i would be slping,and wun affect my studies,she shouts at me to off the com..like wtf..and no use toking to her abt it...shes gona sae like i've done so much,and wad have u done?nth!!!

well..no need to post solutions to these...juz needed a portal to let off some steam...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Ummmm... Tell you what. Too much sugar increases your sugar levels in your blood. When it reaches extremely dangerous levels, your blood will burst. I mean literally. And too much salt. you will get dehydrated because your current ratio of salt to water would make the water part go down. And when the salt part of the ratio goes too high, you will get dehydrated, therefore, it leads to overheating. Yep. You should always take precautions.

Oh... And its just better to live off the work. You will take the burn later on in your life. Even if you plan to be single. :?

Beginner

...how helpful...wadeva..thx anyway
    lol...buying mesos...6 bucks to 1m...lol.....

add me on [email protected] on msn to make frens...=D

Crimson Balrog

Some Armenian is being a racist *****. Though he is 2 years older than me, he picks on the Asians, calling them Chincos and whatnot. He acts like he's all that, you know, all bark no bite? Also, the Armenian stalks Korean girls, and comments about how their freakish dog face scares him off. What the hell? What should I do, wait until someone takes a gun out, and waste him or should I get all these asians to mob him and his 3-people crew?
    Our city=50% Asians+Caucasians, 50%=Other.