Thread: What job should I be?

Default What job should I be?

Well, its a long story, but I lost the password to my old account that had my spearman on it. I made a new ACC awhile back, and sense then ive never found a job to stick with for however long I play MapleStory. I really dont want to be a spearman again..I just dont like it. Can anyone offer me any suggestions? Id either like to be a warrior taking the Figther path. Or a rouge taking either Assasin or Bandit. Could somone help me out?

How motivated were you to level up your Spearman while you had it?

I haven't tried Fighter and Assassin, but I have gotten a Bandit to 33. Personally, I just couldn't stand using the weak double stab OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER again before getting a decent level of Savage Blow after I get my Mastery, so I quit him ;_;

that's why I have a magician now lol.

Anyways, if you have trouble getting through early 2nd job levels with only Double Stab and a terrible level of Savage Blow, you might find Bandits to be worth it. If not, then I wouldn't recommend it.

Oh by the way, I heard both thief classes get quite costly to maintain later in their maple life, so consider that too.