I finally decided to get working on a Cygnus to 120, and wanted to have some fun with the character. I'm not going to leech him until at least lvl 108 (skeles), and even then, I may not leech.
So, my build will matter. Keep in mind I will already have my bowman's gear (tons of dex/attack equips) and the lvl 14 bonus from my Bowmaster. Obviously, I'm going dexless and eventually 20 base White Fang user.

Anyone have experience in Thunder Breakers?

Here is my panned 2nd job build in no particular order:
(121 points)

Improve MaxHP (10)
Kunckle Mastery (19)
Corkscrew (20)
Energy Charge (20)
Energy Blast (20)
Lightening Charge (20)
Kunckle Booster (12)-this puts it at 120 seconds, which will go nicely in a combo with Lightening Charge

If for some reason this build just WON'T work, please tell me. I have played a brawler, so I have a good amount of experience with using Charge/Blast/Corkscrew

Here is my 3rd job build (151 points)

Critical Punch (20)
Transformation (10)
Barrage (20)
Speed Infusion (20)
Spark (20)
Shark Wave (30)

This leaves me with 31 points for Drain (20) and Shockwave (20)
I would like to get shockwave to lvl 16 (so it hits 6 enemies) and drain to 15.
I wouldn't need drain for the HP, I will most likely have an auto-pot, and pot costs are not an issue for me. I'm getting it to use as a single attack. I know both attacks are replaced quickly, but with shockwave on FatiAm, I could Hime very effectively.

-Note, I will almost always be at Himes once I can start hitting, since I have several characters that can kill crow. Finding a map will never be a problem, so keep this in mind when looking over my build-

Anyone have suggestions for this build?