Welcome, Mapler!
The Database Takes Flight

Angelic Buster (2nd job)

Soul Shooter Mastery
Master level:
10
Type:
?
PVE Level 1: Soul Shooter Mastery: +14%, Accuracy: +20, Weapon Attack: +2
Level 5: Soul Shooter Mastery: +30%, Accuracy: +100, Weapon Attack: +10
Level 10: Soul Shooter Mastery: +50%, Accuracy: +200, Weapon Attack: +20
PVP -
More details
Beautiful Soul
Master level:
5
Type:
?
PVE Level 1: Permanent +8 DEX
Level 3: Permanent +24 DEX
Level 5: Permanent +40 DEX
PVP -
More details
Affinity Heart II
Master level:
20
Type:
?
PVE Level 1: Every 29 enemies KO'd gives you a 62% chance to recharge. Status Ailment Resistance: +2%, All Elements Resistance: +2%.
Level 10: Every 20 enemies KO'd gives you a 80% chance to recharge. Status Ailment Resistance: +20%, All Elements Resistance: +20%.
Level 20: Every 10 enemies KO'd gives you a 100% chance to recharge. Status Ailment Resistance: +40%, All Elements Resistance: +40%.
PVP -
More details
Pink Pummel
Master level:
20
Type:
?
PVE Level 1: Enemies Hit: 12, Damage: 347%, Number of Attacks: 1. Recharge Chance: 20%
Level 10: Enemies Hit: 12, Damage: 410%, Number of Attacks: 1. Recharge Chance: 20%
Level 20: Enemies Hit: 12, Damage: 480%, Number of Attacks: 1. Recharge Chance: 20%
PVP -
More details
Power Transfer
Master level:
20
Type:
?
PVE Level 1: Duration: 47 sec, Damage Absorbed: 1%, Damage Reduced with Shield: 12%
Level 10: Duration: 110 sec, Damage Absorbed: 1%, Damage Reduced with Shield: 30%
Level 20: Duration: 180 sec, Damage Absorbed: 1%, Damage Reduced with Shield: 50%
PVP -
More details
Lovely Sting
Master level:
20
Type:
?
PVE Level 1: Mobs Hit: 8, Damage: 410%, Number of Attacks: 1. You can detonate the debuff on enemies afterwards. Soul Battery skill. Recharge Chance: 50%
Level 10: Mobs Hit: 8, Damage: 500%, Number of Attacks: 1. You can detonate the debuff on enemies afterwards. Soul Battery skill. Recharge Chance: 50%
Level 20: Mobs Hit: 8, Damage: 600%, Number of Attacks: 1. You can detonate the debuff on enemies afterwards. Soul Battery skill. Recharge Chance: 50%
PVP -
More details