Welcome, Mapler!
The Database Takes Flight
Soul Seeker
Master level:
20
Type:
?
Description:

Extracts the essence of Eskalade's power and sends it flying at enemies. Deals damage continuously until the max is reached or until it disappears.

Level 1: Essence Summoned: 2, Max Enemies Randomly Attacked: 2. Damage from each Essence: 206%, Number of Attacks: 1. Essence Recreation Chance: 28%, Max Essence Recreated: 7. Soul Battery skill: Recharge Chance: 30%
Level 2: Essence Summoned: 2, Max Enemies Randomly Attacked: 2. Damage from each Essence: 212%, Number of Attacks: 1. Essence Recreation Chance: 31%, Max Essence Recreated: 7. Soul Battery skill: Recharge Chance: 30%
Level 3: Essence Summoned: 2, Max Enemies Randomly Attacked: 2. Damage from each Essence: 218%, Number of Attacks: 1. Essence Recreation Chance: 34%, Max Essence Recreated: 7. Soul Battery skill: Recharge Chance: 30%
Level 4: Essence Summoned: 2, Max Enemies Randomly Attacked: 2. Damage from each Essence: 224%, Number of Attacks: 1. Essence Recreation Chance: 37%, Max Essence Recreated: 7. Soul Battery skill: Recharge Chance: 30%
Level 5: Essence Summoned: 2, Max Enemies Randomly Attacked: 2. Damage from each Essence: 230%, Number of Attacks: 1. Essence Recreation Chance: 40%, Max Essence Recreated: 7. Soul Battery skill: Recharge Chance: 30%
Level 6: Essence Summoned: 2, Max Enemies Randomly Attacked: 2. Damage from each Essence: 236%, Number of Attacks: 1. Essence Recreation Chance: 43%, Max Essence Recreated: 7. Soul Battery skill: Recharge Chance: 30%
Level 7: Essence Summoned: 2, Max Enemies Randomly Attacked: 2. Damage from each Essence: 242%, Number of Attacks: 1. Essence Recreation Chance: 46%, Max Essence Recreated: 7. Soul Battery skill: Recharge Chance: 30%
Level 8: Essence Summoned: 2, Max Enemies Randomly Attacked: 2. Damage from each Essence: 248%, Number of Attacks: 1. Essence Recreation Chance: 49%, Max Essence Recreated: 7. Soul Battery skill: Recharge Chance: 30%
Level 9: Essence Summoned: 2, Max Enemies Randomly Attacked: 2. Damage from each Essence: 254%, Number of Attacks: 1. Essence Recreation Chance: 52%, Max Essence Recreated: 7. Soul Battery skill: Recharge Chance: 30%
Level 10: Essence Summoned: 2, Max Enemies Randomly Attacked: 2. Damage from each Essence: 260%, Number of Attacks: 1. Essence Recreation Chance: 55%, Max Essence Recreated: 7. Soul Battery skill: Recharge Chance: 30%
Level 11: Essence Summoned: 2, Max Enemies Randomly Attacked: 2. Damage from each Essence: 266%, Number of Attacks: 1. Essence Recreation Chance: 58%, Max Essence Recreated: 7. Soul Battery skill: Recharge Chance: 30%
Level 12: Essence Summoned: 2, Max Enemies Randomly Attacked: 2. Damage from each Essence: 272%, Number of Attacks: 1. Essence Recreation Chance: 61%, Max Essence Recreated: 7. Soul Battery skill: Recharge Chance: 30%
Level 13: Essence Summoned: 2, Max Enemies Randomly Attacked: 2. Damage from each Essence: 278%, Number of Attacks: 1. Essence Recreation Chance: 64%, Max Essence Recreated: 7. Soul Battery skill: Recharge Chance: 30%
Level 14: Essence Summoned: 2, Max Enemies Randomly Attacked: 2. Damage from each Essence: 284%, Number of Attacks: 1. Essence Recreation Chance: 67%, Max Essence Recreated: 7. Soul Battery skill: Recharge Chance: 30%
Level 15: Essence Summoned: 2, Max Enemies Randomly Attacked: 2. Damage from each Essence: 290%, Number of Attacks: 1. Essence Recreation Chance: 70%, Max Essence Recreated: 7. Soul Battery skill: Recharge Chance: 30%
Level 16: Essence Summoned: 2, Max Enemies Randomly Attacked: 2. Damage from each Essence: 296%, Number of Attacks: 1. Essence Recreation Chance: 73%, Max Essence Recreated: 7. Soul Battery skill: Recharge Chance: 30%
Level 17: Essence Summoned: 2, Max Enemies Randomly Attacked: 2. Damage from each Essence: 302%, Number of Attacks: 1. Essence Recreation Chance: 76%, Max Essence Recreated: 7. Soul Battery skill: Recharge Chance: 30%
Level 18: Essence Summoned: 2, Max Enemies Randomly Attacked: 2. Damage from each Essence: 308%, Number of Attacks: 1. Essence Recreation Chance: 79%, Max Essence Recreated: 7. Soul Battery skill: Recharge Chance: 30%
Level 19: Essence Summoned: 2, Max Enemies Randomly Attacked: 2. Damage from each Essence: 314%, Number of Attacks: 1. Essence Recreation Chance: 82%, Max Essence Recreated: 7. Soul Battery skill: Recharge Chance: 30%
Level 20: Essence Summoned: 2, Max Enemies Randomly Attacked: 2. Damage from each Essence: 320%, Number of Attacks: 1. Essence Recreation Chance: 85%, Max Essence Recreated: 7. Soul Battery skill: Recharge Chance: 30%