Welcome, Mapler!
The Database Takes Flight

Kanna (2nd job)

Soul Bomb
Master level:
5
Type:
?
PVE Level 1: Max Enemies Hit: 4, Damage: 80%
Level 3: Max Enemies Hit: 4, Damage: 100%
Level 5: Max Enemies Hit: 4, Damage: 120%
PVP -
More details
Rock Yaksha
Master level:
20
Type:
?
PVE Level 1: Mana Cost: 15, Damage: 101%, Max Enemies Hit: 6, Number of Attacks: 4
Level 10: Mana Cost: 15, Damage: 110%, Max Enemies Hit: 6, Number of Attacks: 4
Level 20: Mana Cost: 15, Damage: 120%, Max Enemies Hit: 6, Number of Attacks: 4
PVP -
More details
Shikigami Charm
Master level:
15
Type:
?
PVE Level 1: Mana Cost: 25, Damage: 113%, Max Enemies Hit: 8, Number of Attacks: 3. Summon Duration: 5 seconds, Enemy Speed: -50, Enemy Accuracy: -20, Explosion Damage: 170%
Cooldown 12 Sec
Level 8: Mana Cost: 25, Damage: 134%, Max Enemies Hit: 8, Number of Attacks: 3. Summon Duration: 5 seconds, Enemy Speed: -50, Enemy Accuracy: -20, Explosion Damage: 310%
Cooldown 10 Sec
Level 15: Mana Cost: 25, Damage: 155%, Max Enemies Hit: 8, Number of Attacks: 3. Summon Duration: 5 seconds, Enemy Speed: -50, Enemy Accuracy: -20, Explosion Damage: 450%
Cooldown 7 Sec
PVP -
More details
Haku Reborn
Master level:
10
Type:
?
PVE Level 1: Mana Cost: 50, Transformation Duration: 140 sec.
Breath of the Unseen: Haku grants a 24% chance to resist knock-back and ignore 4% enemy defense.
Haku's Gift: Haku heals you up to 18% of your HP.
Foxfire: Haku summons multiple foxfires for 60 sec. Has a 4% chance to nullify magic. Reflects 320% of damage. Each attack defended against uses up 1 fire.
Haku's Blessing: Haku casts a spell for ?sec to increase Magic Defense by 120, and Magic Attack by 4% of the equipped fan's Attack Power.
Level 5: Mana Cost: 50, Transformation Duration: 300 sec.
Breath of the Unseen: Haku grants a 40% chance to resist knock-back and ignore 20% enemy defense.
Haku's Gift: Haku heals you up to 50% of your HP.
Foxfire: Haku summons multiple foxfires for 60 sec. Has a 20% chance to nullify magic. Reflects 800% of damage. Each attack defended against uses up 1 fire.
Haku's Blessing: Haku casts a spell for ?sec to increase Magic Defense by 200, and Magic Attack by 20% of the equipped fan's Attack Power.
Level 10: Mana Cost: 50, Transformation Duration: 500 sec.
Breath of the Unseen: Haku grants a 60% chance to resist knock-back and ignore 40% enemy defense.
Haku's Gift: Haku heals you up to 90% of your HP.
Foxfire: Haku summons multiple foxfires for 60 sec. Has a 40% chance to nullify magic. Reflects 1400% of damage. Each attack defended against uses up 1 fire.
Haku's Blessing: Haku casts a spell for ?sec to increase Magic Defense by 300, and Magic Attack by 40% of the equipped fan's Attack Power.
PVP -
More details
Radiant Peacock
Master level:
10
Type:
?
PVE Level 1: Mana Cost: 10, Attack Speed Increased: 20 sec
Level 5: Mana Cost: 10, Attack Speed Increased: 100 sec
Level 10: Mana Cost: 10, Attack Speed Increased: 200 sec
PVP -
More details
Burning Shikigami Haunting
Master level:
15
Type:
?
Pre-requisite:
Shikigami Haunting Lv. 20
PVE Level 1: Active Effect: Mana Cost: 30, Duration: 300 sec. Shikigami Haunting has a 12% chance to deal 63% damage for 4 sec during the 3 hits.
Passive Effect: Shikigami Haunting Damage: +25%
Level 8: Active Effect: Mana Cost: 30, Duration: 510 sec. Shikigami Haunting has a 26% chance to deal 84% damage for 5 sec during the 3 hits.
Passive Effect: Shikigami Haunting Damage: +25%
Level 15: Active Effect: Mana Cost: 30, Duration: 720 sec. Shikigami Haunting has a 40% chance to deal 105% damage for 6 sec during the 3 hits.
Passive Effect: Shikigami Haunting Damage: +25%
PVP -
More details
Nimbus Curse
Master level:
20
Type:
?
PVE Level 1: Mana Cost: 60, Damage: 62%, Max Enemies Hit: 15.
Summon Duration: 13 sec, Cloud Damage: 104% per 1 sec for 3 sec.
Cooldown 60 sec
Level 10: Mana Cost: 60, Damage: 80%, Max Enemies Hit: 15.
Summon Duration: 25 sec, Cloud Damage: 140% per 1 sec for 4 sec.
Cooldown 60 sec
Level 20: Mana Cost: 60, Damage: 100%, Max Enemies Hit: 15.
Summon Duration: 40 sec, Cloud Damage: 180% per 1 sec for 5 sec.
Cooldown 60 sec
PVP -
More details
Haku's Gift
Master level:
10
Type:
?
PVE Level 1: Recovers up to 23% of Max HP
Level 5: Recovers up to 35% of Max HP
Level 10: Recovers up to 50% of Max HP
PVP -
More details
Foxfire
Master level:
10
Type:
?
PVE Level 1: Foxfires Summoned: 1, Duration: 22 sec, Magic Nullification Chance: 2%, Damage Reflected: 260%. 1 fire used per attack.
Level 5: Foxfires Summoned: 2, Duration: 30 sec, Magic Nullification Chance: 10%, Damage Reflected: 500%. 1 fire used per attack.
Level 10: Foxfires Summoned: 3, Duration: 40 sec, Magic Nullification Chance: 20%, Damage Reflected: 800%. 1 fire used per attack.
PVP -
More details
Haku's Blessing
Master level:
10
Type:
?
PVE Level 1: Duration: 40 sec, Magic Defense: 20, Weapon Defense: 20, Magic Attack: 2% min of Fan Attack Power
Level 5: Duration: 40 sec, Magic Defense: 100, Weapon Defense: 100, Magic Attack: 10% min of Fan Attack Power
Level 10: Duration: 40 sec, Magic Defense: 200, Weapon Defense: 200, Magic Attack: 20% min of Fan Attack Power
PVP -
More details
Breath of the Unseen
Master level:
10
Type:
?
PVE Level 1: Duration: 60, Enemy DEF Ignored: 2%, Knock-Back Resist Chance: 22%
Level 5: Duration: 60, Enemy DEF Ignored: 10%, Knock-Back Resist Chance: 30%
Level 10: Duration: 60, Enemy DEF Ignored: 20%, Knock-Back Resist Chance: 40%
PVP -
More details