Welcome, Mapler!
The Database Takes Flight
Burning Shikigami Haunting
Master level:
15
Type:
?
Pre-requisite:
Shikigami Haunting Lv. 20
Description:

Channels Kagu-tsuchi, the god of fire, to add fire energy to Shikigami Haunting.

Level 1: Active Effect: Mana Cost: 30, Duration: 300 sec. Shikigami Haunting has a 12% chance to deal 63% damage for 4 sec during the 3 hits.
Passive Effect: Shikigami Haunting Damage: +25%
Level 2: Active Effect: Mana Cost: 30, Duration: 330 sec. Shikigami Haunting has a 14% chance to deal 66% damage for 4 sec during the 3 hits.
Passive Effect: Shikigami Haunting Damage: +25%
Level 3: Active Effect: Mana Cost: 30, Duration: 360 sec. Shikigami Haunting has a 16% chance to deal 69% damage for 4 sec during the 3 hits.
Passive Effect: Shikigami Haunting Damage: +25%
Level 4: Active Effect: Mana Cost: 30, Duration: 390 sec. Shikigami Haunting has a 18% chance to deal 72% damage for 4 sec during the 3 hits.
Passive Effect: Shikigami Haunting Damage: +25%
Level 5: Active Effect: Mana Cost: 30, Duration: 420 sec. Shikigami Haunting has a 20% chance to deal 75% damage for 4 sec during the 3 hits.
Passive Effect: Shikigami Haunting Damage: +25%
Level 6: Active Effect: Mana Cost: 30, Duration: 450 sec. Shikigami Haunting has a 22% chance to deal 78% damage for 5 sec during the 3 hits.
Passive Effect: Shikigami Haunting Damage: +25%
Level 7: Active Effect: Mana Cost: 30, Duration: 480 sec. Shikigami Haunting has a 24% chance to deal 81% damage for 5 sec during the 3 hits.
Passive Effect: Shikigami Haunting Damage: +25%
Level 8: Active Effect: Mana Cost: 30, Duration: 510 sec. Shikigami Haunting has a 26% chance to deal 84% damage for 5 sec during the 3 hits.
Passive Effect: Shikigami Haunting Damage: +25%
Level 9: Active Effect: Mana Cost: 30, Duration: 540 sec. Shikigami Haunting has a 28% chance to deal 87% damage for 5 sec during the 3 hits.
Passive Effect: Shikigami Haunting Damage: +25%
Level 10: Active Effect: Mana Cost: 30, Duration: 570 sec. Shikigami Haunting has a 30% chance to deal 90% damage for 5 sec during the 3 hits.
Passive Effect: Shikigami Haunting Damage: +25%
Level 11: Active Effect: Mana Cost: 30, Duration: 600 sec. Shikigami Haunting has a 32% chance to deal 93% damage for 6 sec during the 3 hits.
Passive Effect: Shikigami Haunting Damage: +25%
Level 12: Active Effect: Mana Cost: 30, Duration: 630 sec. Shikigami Haunting has a 34% chance to deal 96% damage for 6 sec during the 3 hits.
Passive Effect: Shikigami Haunting Damage: +25%
Level 13: Active Effect: Mana Cost: 30, Duration: 660 sec. Shikigami Haunting has a 36% chance to deal 99% damage for 6 sec during the 3 hits.
Passive Effect: Shikigami Haunting Damage: +25%
Level 14: Active Effect: Mana Cost: 30, Duration: 690 sec. Shikigami Haunting has a 38% chance to deal 102% damage for 6 sec during the 3 hits.
Passive Effect: Shikigami Haunting Damage: +25%
Level 15: Active Effect: Mana Cost: 30, Duration: 720 sec. Shikigami Haunting has a 40% chance to deal 105% damage for 6 sec during the 3 hits.
Passive Effect: Shikigami Haunting Damage: +25%