Welcome, Mapler!
The Database Takes Flight
Haku Perfected
Master level:
20
Type:
?
Pre-requisite:
Haku Reborn Lv. 10
Description:

Improves Haku's human-form skills.\nRequired Skill: #cHaku Reborn Lv. 10 or higher#

Level 1: Breath of the Unseen: Haku grants a 42% chance to resist knock-back and ignores 22% enemy defense.
Haku's Gift: Haku heals you up to 55%.
Foxfire: Haku summons 1 foxfires for 41 sec.Has a 23% chance to nullify magic. Reflects 840% of damage. Every 2 attacks defended against uses up 1 fire.
Haku's Blessing: Haku casts a spell to increase Magic Defense by 210 and Magic Attack by 23% of the equipped fan's Attack Power for 40 sec.
Level 2: Breath of the Unseen: Haku grants a 44% chance to resist knock-back and ignores 22% enemy defense.
Haku's Gift: Haku heals you up to 55%.
Foxfire: Haku summons 1 foxfires for 42 sec.Has a 23% chance to nullify magic. Reflects 880% of damage. Every 2 attacks defended against uses up 1 fire.
Haku's Blessing: Haku casts a spell to increase Magic Defense by 220 and Magic Attack by 23% of the equipped fan's Attack Power for 40 sec.
Level 3: Breath of the Unseen: Haku grants a 46% chance to resist knock-back and ignores 24% enemy defense.
Haku's Gift: Haku heals you up to 60%.
Foxfire: Haku summons 1 foxfires for 43 sec.Has a 26% chance to nullify magic. Reflects 920% of damage. Every 2 attacks defended against uses up 1 fire.
Haku's Blessing: Haku casts a spell to increase Magic Defense by 230 and Magic Attack by 26% of the equipped fan's Attack Power for 40 sec.
Level 4: Breath of the Unseen: Haku grants a 48% chance to resist knock-back and ignores 24% enemy defense.
Haku's Gift: Haku heals you up to 60%.
Foxfire: Haku summons 1 foxfires for 44 sec.Has a 26% chance to nullify magic. Reflects 960% of damage. Every 2 attacks defended against uses up 1 fire.
Haku's Blessing: Haku casts a spell to increase Magic Defense by 240 and Magic Attack by 26% of the equipped fan's Attack Power for 40 sec.
Level 5: Breath of the Unseen: Haku grants a 50% chance to resist knock-back and ignores 26% enemy defense.
Haku's Gift: Haku heals you up to 65%.
Foxfire: Haku summons 1 foxfires for 45 sec.Has a 29% chance to nullify magic. Reflects 1000% of damage. Every 2 attacks defended against uses up 1 fire.
Haku's Blessing: Haku casts a spell to increase Magic Defense by 250 and Magic Attack by 29% of the equipped fan's Attack Power for 40 sec.
Level 6: Breath of the Unseen: Haku grants a 52% chance to resist knock-back and ignores 26% enemy defense.
Haku's Gift: Haku heals you up to 65%.
Foxfire: Haku summons 1 foxfires for 46 sec.Has a 29% chance to nullify magic. Reflects 1040% of damage. Every 2 attacks defended against uses up 1 fire.
Haku's Blessing: Haku casts a spell to increase Magic Defense by 260 and Magic Attack by 29% of the equipped fan's Attack Power for 40 sec.
Level 7: Breath of the Unseen: Haku grants a 54% chance to resist knock-back and ignores 28% enemy defense.
Haku's Gift: Haku heals you up to 70%.
Foxfire: Haku summons 1 foxfires for 47 sec.Has a 32% chance to nullify magic. Reflects 1080% of damage. Every 2 attacks defended against uses up 1 fire.
Haku's Blessing: Haku casts a spell to increase Magic Defense by 270 and Magic Attack by 32% of the equipped fan's Attack Power for 40 sec.
Level 8: Breath of the Unseen: Haku grants a 56% chance to resist knock-back and ignores 28% enemy defense.
Haku's Gift: Haku heals you up to 70%.
Foxfire: Haku summons 1 foxfires for 48 sec.Has a 32% chance to nullify magic. Reflects 1120% of damage. Every 2 attacks defended against uses up 1 fire.
Haku's Blessing: Haku casts a spell to increase Magic Defense by 280 and Magic Attack by 32% of the equipped fan's Attack Power for 40 sec.
Level 9: Breath of the Unseen: Haku grants a 58% chance to resist knock-back and ignores 30% enemy defense.
Haku's Gift: Haku heals you up to 75%.
Foxfire: Haku summons 1 foxfires for 49 sec.Has a 35% chance to nullify magic. Reflects 1160% of damage. Every 2 attacks defended against uses up 1 fire.
Haku's Blessing: Haku casts a spell to increase Magic Defense by 290 and Magic Attack by 35% of the equipped fan's Attack Power for 40 sec.
Level 10: Breath of the Unseen: Haku grants a 60% chance to resist knock-back and ignores 30% enemy defense.
Haku's Gift: Haku heals you up to 75%.
Foxfire: Haku summons 2 foxfires for 50 sec.Has a 35% chance to nullify magic. Reflects 1200% of damage. Every 2 attacks defended against uses up 1 fire.
Haku's Blessing: Haku casts a spell to increase Magic Defense by 300 and Magic Attack by 35% of the equipped fan's Attack Power for 40 sec.
Level 11: Breath of the Unseen: Haku grants a 62% chance to resist knock-back and ignores 32% enemy defense.
Haku's Gift: Haku heals you up to 80%.
Foxfire: Haku summons 2 foxfires for 51 sec.Has a 38% chance to nullify magic. Reflects 1240% of damage. Every 2 attacks defended against uses up 1 fire.
Haku's Blessing: Haku casts a spell to increase Magic Defense by 310 and Magic Attack by 38% of the equipped fan's Attack Power for 40 sec.
Level 12: Breath of the Unseen: Haku grants a 64% chance to resist knock-back and ignores 32% enemy defense.
Haku's Gift: Haku heals you up to 80%.
Foxfire: Haku summons 2 foxfires for 52 sec.Has a 38% chance to nullify magic. Reflects 1280% of damage. Every 2 attacks defended against uses up 1 fire.
Haku's Blessing: Haku casts a spell to increase Magic Defense by 320 and Magic Attack by 38% of the equipped fan's Attack Power for 40 sec.
Level 13: Breath of the Unseen: Haku grants a 66% chance to resist knock-back and ignores 34% enemy defense.
Haku's Gift: Haku heals you up to 85%.
Foxfire: Haku summons 2 foxfires for 53 sec.Has a 41% chance to nullify magic. Reflects 1320% of damage. Every 2 attacks defended against uses up 1 fire.
Haku's Blessing: Haku casts a spell to increase Magic Defense by 330 and Magic Attack by 41% of the equipped fan's Attack Power for 40 sec.
Level 14: Breath of the Unseen: Haku grants a 68% chance to resist knock-back and ignores 34% enemy defense.
Haku's Gift: Haku heals you up to 85%.
Foxfire: Haku summons 2 foxfires for 54 sec.Has a 41% chance to nullify magic. Reflects 1360% of damage. Every 2 attacks defended against uses up 1 fire.
Haku's Blessing: Haku casts a spell to increase Magic Defense by 340 and Magic Attack by 41% of the equipped fan's Attack Power for 40 sec.
Level 15: Breath of the Unseen: Haku grants a 70% chance to resist knock-back and ignores 36% enemy defense.
Haku's Gift: Haku heals you up to 90%.
Foxfire: Haku summons 2 foxfires for 55 sec.Has a 44% chance to nullify magic. Reflects 1400% of damage. Every 2 attacks defended against uses up 1 fire.
Haku's Blessing: Haku casts a spell to increase Magic Defense by 350 and Magic Attack by 44% of the equipped fan's Attack Power for 40 sec.
Level 16: Breath of the Unseen: Haku grants a 72% chance to resist knock-back and ignores 36% enemy defense.
Haku's Gift: Haku heals you up to 90%.
Foxfire: Haku summons 2 foxfires for 56 sec.Has a 44% chance to nullify magic. Reflects 1440% of damage. Every 2 attacks defended against uses up 1 fire.
Haku's Blessing: Haku casts a spell to increase Magic Defense by 360 and Magic Attack by 44% of the equipped fan's Attack Power for 40 sec.
Level 17: Breath of the Unseen: Haku grants a 74% chance to resist knock-back and ignores 38% enemy defense.
Haku's Gift: Haku heals you up to 95%.
Foxfire: Haku summons 2 foxfires for 57 sec.Has a 47% chance to nullify magic. Reflects 1480% of damage. Every 2 attacks defended against uses up 1 fire.
Haku's Blessing: Haku casts a spell to increase Magic Defense by 370 and Magic Attack by 47% of the equipped fan's Attack Power for 40 sec.
Level 18: Breath of the Unseen: Haku grants a 76% chance to resist knock-back and ignores 38% enemy defense.
Haku's Gift: Haku heals you up to 95%.
Foxfire: Haku summons 2 foxfires for 58 sec.Has a 47% chance to nullify magic. Reflects 1520% of damage. Every 2 attacks defended against uses up 1 fire.
Haku's Blessing: Haku casts a spell to increase Magic Defense by 380 and Magic Attack by 47% of the equipped fan's Attack Power for 40 sec.
Level 19: Breath of the Unseen: Haku grants a 78% chance to resist knock-back and ignores 40% enemy defense.
Haku's Gift: Haku heals you up to 100%.
Foxfire: Haku summons 2 foxfires for 59 sec.Has a 50% chance to nullify magic. Reflects 1560% of damage. Every 2 attacks defended against uses up 1 fire.
Haku's Blessing: Haku casts a spell to increase Magic Defense by 390 and Magic Attack by 50% of the equipped fan's Attack Power for 40 sec.
Level 20: Breath of the Unseen: Haku grants a 80% chance to resist knock-back and ignores 40% enemy defense.
Haku's Gift: Haku heals you up to 100%.
Foxfire: Haku summons 3 foxfires for 60 sec.Has a 50% chance to nullify magic. Reflects 1600% of damage. Every 2 attacks defended against uses up 1 fire.
Haku's Blessing: Haku casts a spell to increase Magic Defense by 400 and Magic Attack by 50% of the equipped fan's Attack Power for 40 sec.