You will have 3 minutes to complete the jump quest and it may be attempted an unlimited amount of times. The timer will reset if you leave the map and re-enter. The following list will outline the obstacles you must overcome.
- Immediately right of the spawn point, there will be a small platform that moves horizontally at a slow speed.
- From the platform, you must jump onto a long horizontal ledge. Make sure to wait until near the last possible moment before jumping. Follow the ledge and jump onto three smaller ledges.
- Once more, jump from the previous platform onto a long horizontal ledge and then two smaller ledges. It is recommended that you jump from the right side of the platform (as depicted in the image above).
- From the ledge, jump onto a small platform that moves horizontally at a slow speed.
- Now, directly jump from your platform onto the second platform. Beware, the second platform moves at a fast speed. It's recommended that you do not jump in a left or right direction but rather time your jump so you go straight upwards onto the fast platform (as depicted in the image above).
- Leap to the rope from the fast platform and climb up to the NPC Glacial Water.
- When you reach the NPC Glacial Water, you may exchange your Empty Bottle for Ancient Glacial Water (make sure that you have 1 Use slot available) for 1 Ancient Glacial Water. The water, when used during the party quest, will recover Shammos's health by 50,000 (approximately 50% of his maximum hp).
- Exit through the portal on the right to the Pre-stage.