Welcome, Mapler!
The Database Takes Flight

Kanna (4th job)

Monkey Spirits
Master level:
30
Type:
?
PVE Level 1: Monkey Summon Chance: 2% when attacking, Max Enemies Hit: 6, Damage: 121, Number of Attacks: 3. Extra EXP Chance: 13%, EXP: +1%, has chance to drop unidentified item
Level 15: Monkey Summon Chance: 30% when attacking, Max Enemies Hit: 6, Damage: 135, Number of Attacks: 3. Extra EXP Chance: 55%, EXP: +15%, has chance to drop unidentified item
Level 30: Monkey Summon Chance: 60% when attacking, Max Enemies Hit: 6, Damage: 150, Number of Attacks: 3. Extra EXP Chance: 100%, EXP: +30%, has chance to drop unidentified item
PVP -
More details
Tessenjutsu
Master level:
30
Type:
?
PVE Level 1: Fan Mastery: 51%, Damage: 1%
Level 15: Fan Mastery: 58%, Damage: 15%
Level 30: Fan Mastery: 65%, Damage: 30%
PVP -
More details
Haku Perfected
Master level:
15
Type:
?
PVE Level 1: Breath of the Unseen: Haku grants a 38% chance to resist knock-back and ignores 26% enemy defense.
Haku's Gift: Haku heals you up to 58%.
Will O' Wisp: Haku summons 1 foxfires for 46 sec.Has a 22% chance to nullify magic. Reflects 900% of damage. Every
Level 8: Breath of the Unseen: Haku grants a 59% chance to resist knock-back and ignores 33% enemy defense.
Haku's Gift: Haku heals you up to 79%.
Will O' Wisp: Haku summons 2 foxfires for 53 sec.Has a 36% chance to nullify magic. Reflects 1250% of damage. Every
Level 15: Breath of the Unseen: Haku grants a 80% chance to resist knock-back and ignores 40% enemy defense.
Haku's Gift: Haku heals you up to 100%.
Will O' Wisp: Haku summons 3 foxfires for 60 sec.Has a 50% chance to nullify magic. Reflects 1600% of damage. Every
PVP -
More details
Shadowbound Haku
Master level:
15
Type:
?
PVE Level 1: Mana Cost: 50, Duration: 320 sec
Breath of the Unseen: Haku grants a 38% chance to resist knockback and ignores 26% of Enemy Defense.
Haku's Gift: Haku will heal you up to 58%
Will O' Wisp: Haku summons 1 foxfires for 46 sec. Has a 22% chance to nullify magic. Reflects 900% of damage. Every 2 attacks nullified against uses up 1 foxfire.
Haku's Blessing: Haku casts a spell to increase Magic Defense by 218 and Weapon Defense by 22% of the a equipped fan's Magic Attack for 40 sec.
Level 8: Mana Cost: 50, Duration: 460 sec
Breath of the Unseen: Haku grants a 59% chance to resist knockback and ignores 33% of Enemy Defense.
Haku's Gift: Haku will heal you up to 79%
Will O' Wisp: Haku summons 2 foxfires for 53 sec. Has a 36% chance to nullify magic. Reflects 1250% of damage. Every 2 attacks nullified against uses up 1 foxfire.
Haku's Blessing: Haku casts a spell to increase Magic Defense by 309 and Weapon Defense by 36% of the a equipped fan's Magic Attack for 40 sec.
Level 15: Mana Cost: 50, Duration: 600 sec
Breath of the Unseen: Haku grants a 80% chance to resist knockback and ignores 40% of Enemy Defense.
Haku's Gift: Haku will heal you up to 100%
Will O' Wisp: Haku summons 3 foxfires for 60 sec. Has a 50% chance to nullify magic. Reflects 1600% of damage. Every 2 attacks nullified against uses up 1 foxfire.
Haku's Blessing: Haku casts a spell to increase Magic Defense by 400 and Weapon Defense by 50% of the a equipped fan's Magic Attack for 40 sec.
PVP -
More details
Vanquisher's Charm
Master level:
30
Type:
?
PVE Level 1: Mana Cost: 3, Damage: 148% per shot, Number of Attacks: 3
Level 15: Mana Cost: 3, Damage: 190% per shot, Number of Attacks: 3
Level 30: Mana Cost: 3, Damage: 235% per shot, Number of Attacks: 3
PVP -
More details
Orochi
Master level:
30
Type:
?
PVE Level 1: Mana Cost: 50, Max Enemies Hit: 15, Damage: 468%, Number of Attacks: 5
Cooldown: 60 sec
Level 15: Mana Cost: 50, Max Enemies Hit: 15, Damage: 580%, Number of Attacks: 5
Cooldown: 46 sec
Level 30: Mana Cost: 50, Max Enemies Hit: 15, Damage: 700%, Number of Attacks: 5
Cooldown: 30 sec
PVP -
More details
Falling Sakura
Master level:
20
Type:
?
PVE Level 1: Mana Cost: 60, Max Enemies Hit: 10, Damage: 366%, Number of Attacks: 5, Party Members' HP: 24% of HP
Cooldown: 40 sec
Level 10: Mana Cost: 60, Max Enemies Hit: 10, Damage: 420%, Number of Attacks: 5, Party Members' HP: 60% of HP
Cooldown: 32 sec
Level 20: Mana Cost: 60, Max Enemies Hit: 10, Damage: 480%, Number of Attacks: 5, Party Members' HP: 100% of HP
Cooldown: 20 sec
PVP -
More details
Vanquisher's Bind
Master level:
20
Type:
?
PVE Level 1: Mana Cost: 80, Max Enemies Hit: 15, Number of Attacks: 8, Damage: 153%, Immobilize Chance: 60%, Immobilize Duration: 10 sec
Cooldown: 180 sec
Level 10: Mana Cost: 80, Max Enemies Hit: 15, Number of Attacks: 8, Damage: 162%, Immobilize Chance: 80%, Immobilize Duration: 15 sec
Cooldown: 156 sec
Level 20: Mana Cost: 80, Max Enemies Hit: 15, Number of Attacks: 8, Damage: 172%, Immobilize Chance: 100%, Immobilize Duration: 20 sec
Cooldown: 120 sec
PVP -
More details
Barrier of Bellflowers
Master level:
15
Type:
?
PVE Level 1: Mana Cost: 50, Damage vs. Boss: +5%, Duration: 68 sec
Cooldown: 180 sec
Level 8: Mana Cost: 50, Damage vs. Boss: +13%, Duration: 124 sec
Cooldown: 180 sec
Level 15: Mana Cost: 50, Damage vs. Boss: +25%, Duration: 180 sec
Cooldown: 180 sec
PVP -
More details
Sengoku Warrior
Master level:
30
Type:
?
PVE Level 1: Mana Cost: 10, All Stats: +1%, Duration: 30 sec
Level 15: Mana Cost: 10, All Stats: +8%, Duration: 450 sec
Level 30: Mana Cost: 10, All Stats: +15%, Duration: 900 sec
PVP -
More details
Akatsuki Cleansing
Master level:
5
Type:
?
PVE Level 1: Mana Cost: 5, Cooldown: 600 sec
Level 3: Mana Cost: 5, Cooldown: 480 sec
Level 5: Mana Cost: 5, Cooldown: 360 sec
PVP -
More details
Channeling: Lightning
Master level:
20
Type:
?
PVE Level 1: Active Effect: Mana Cost: 30, Duration: 295, Shikigami Haunting Damage: +70%, adds knock-back to Shikigami Haunting
Passive Effect: Shikigami Haunting Damage: +115% (Total Damage: +230%)
Level 10: Active Effect: Mana Cost: 30, Duration: 520, Shikigami Haunting Damage: +115%, adds knock-back to Shikigami Haunting
Passive Effect: Shikigami Haunting Damage: +115% (Total Damage: +230%)
Level 20: Active Effect: Mana Cost: 30, Duration: 770, Shikigami Haunting Damage: +165%, adds knock-back to Shikigami Haunting
Passive Effect: Shikigami Haunting Damage: +115% (Total Damage: +230%)
PVP -
More details
Haku's Gift
Master level:
15
Type:
?
PVE Level 1: Recovers 58% HP of the party up to a max of 70%
Cooldown: 40 sec
Level 8: Recovers 79% HP of the party up to a max of 70%
Cooldown: 36 sec
Level 15: Recovers 100% HP of the party up to a max of 70%
Cooldown: 33 sec
PVP -
More details
Will O' Wisp
Master level:
15
Type:
?
PVE Level 1: Foxfires Summoned: 1, Duration: ?ine sec, Magic Nullification Chance: 22%, Damage Reflected: 900%. One flame used per attack.
Level 8: Foxfires Summoned: 2, Duration: ?ine sec, Magic Nullification Chance: 36%, Damage Reflected: 1250%. One flame used per attack.
Level 15: Foxfires Summoned: 3, Duration: ?ine sec, Magic Nullification Chance: 50%, Damage Reflected: 1600%. One flame used per attack.
PVP -
More details
Haku's Blessing
Master level:
15
Type:
?
PVE Level 1: Duration: 40 sec, Magic Defense: +218, Weapon Defense: +218, Magic Attack: +22%.
Level 8: Duration: 40 sec, Magic Defense: +309, Weapon Defense: +309, Magic Attack: +36%.
Level 15: Duration: 40 sec, Magic Defense: +400, Weapon Defense: +400, Magic Attack: +50%.
PVP -
More details
Breath of the Unseen
Master level:
15
Type:
?
PVE Level 1: Duration: 60, Enemy DEF Ignored: 26%, Knock-Back Resist Chance: 38%
Level 8: Duration: 60, Enemy DEF Ignored: 33%, Knock-Back Resist Chance: 59%
Level 15: Duration: 60, Enemy DEF Ignored: 40%, Knock-Back Resist Chance: 80%
PVP -
More details
Nine-Tailed Fury
Master level:
10
Type:
?
PVE Level 1: Mana Cost: 60, Damage: 585%, Max Enemies Hit: 6, Number of Attacks: 6, +20% Continuous damage for 120 sec
Cooldown: 580 sec.
Level 5: Mana Cost: 60, Damage: 725%, Max Enemies Hit: 10, Number of Attacks: 6, +20% Continuous damage for 120 sec
Cooldown: 540 sec.
Level 10: Mana Cost: 60, Damage: 900%, Max Enemies Hit: 15, Number of Attacks: 6, +20% Continuous damage for 120 sec
Cooldown: 500 sec.
PVP -
More details
Veritable Pandemonium
Master level:
1
Type:
?
PVE Level 1: Mana Cost: 50, Max Enemies Hit: 15, Damage: 1000%, Number of Attacks: 3, Immobile Duration: 20 sec.
Cooldown: 120 sec
PVP -
More details
Princess's Vow
Master level:
1
Type:
?
PVE Level 1: Mana Cost: 50, Duration: 60 sec, Damage: +10%, Max Damage: +5000000
Cooldown: 120 sec. Only applies to Sengoku Era classes within the party
PVP -
More details
Blackhearted Curse
Master level:
1
Type:
?
PVE Level 1: Mana Cost: 50, Max Enemies Hit: 15, Interval Damage: 500%, Negates Attack Ignore and Attack Reflect effects
PVP -
More details